Vape Mail 2018

It’s about time man !!! So glad you converted , your original ice cream gmix is amazing with the LB VIC I should know it’s one of my go to adapts :wink:

@Pro_Vapes Private share - http://tjek.nu/r/c6hk?token=6d47399e412554f

I just gotta say Hey!!! @BoyHowdy it’s so nice to see your name :sunny:

to stay thread relative I just got in the mail

FLV White Chocolate
FLV Berry Cheesecake
FLV Cheesecake
FLV ALPINE SB
FLV SB Smash
FLV YAM
A big thank you as always to Flavorah :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Thank you , I missed all of my friends here as well!

7 Likes

Gorgeous mods!
I had to take mine to work and even those that don’t vape appreciated the looks of it.

5 Likes

Dude! Where have you been? Nice to see your name back here. Hope you and yours are well.

5 Likes

Just noticed the martini olive next to pic. LOL Did someone get bored?

4 Likes

yup jojo just enjoying f’ing with us again! I didn’t realize how much I missed her!

Working long hours and dealing with a lawsuit , I wasn’t much joy to be around.Glad to be back , Thanks!

7 Likes

SQ is amazing, you’ll love it, the Dreamer is a great mod too, I have the copper one too.

4 Likes

I love mine all the reviews were spot on about this one.I like the Admiral but the Dreamer is the bee’s knee’s. Have you tried the Lucid rda? I always like vertical coils but hated building them , the Lucid changed all of that.

4 Likes

No, I haven’t tried the Lucid. The last thing I need is another RDA, I have way too many.

1 Like

Yes, but he had me lookin’ :eyes:

2 Likes

Eyes emoji, funny.

1 Like

@Pro_Vapes SAME thing happened to me, damn @Ken_O_Where and his delicious rootbeer float recipe ! !!!

1 Like

@mjag, speechless !!!

2 Likes

Where is th S root beer float recipie. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @Ken_O_Where

1 Like
6 Likes

Cool beans. Lol. I have fallen in love with root beer flv. The cost per ml may be high but I think well worth it.

I may post a bunch of recipes in the sneak peak thread tomorrow. Don’t want to derail this thread. Lol.

Back on topic. :joy:. I am excited that my bcf order will be in on Monday and a very kinda friend sent me some butter fa and should be here soon. I keep telling myself to stop ordering…but after @Pro_Vapes shows a screen shot of an order for 4ozs of lemonade flv I couldn’t freakin resist.

7 Likes

Gonna try some new stuff when I get home from this trip ! Excited …
new%20stuff

7 Likes

SolubArome, show me what you got! (excited to be testing SA, rick and morty style). :smiley:

12 Likes

12 Likes

For a moment there I thought that @TheTinMan has a really nasty sadistic streak :rofl:

Hmm…synchronicity?

5 Likes