Vape Mail 2018

Mmmmmmmmmm @CallMeTut Have you ever tried the LB VIC before ??

Mmmmmm yum yum.

3 Likes

No first time with itā€¦ all you a$$holes keep touting these flavors and I have to keep buying them lol.
Heard TFA French Vanilla Deluxe was really good also, (I believe that is what that French Vanilla II is)

7 Likes

I can take NO BLAME on this one itā€™s @Ken_O_Whereā€™s fault. ā€œHey, donā€™t be st00pid, try my Rootbeer Floatā€. ā€œHey, you tried that yetā€, ā€œHave you ever heard of LB VICā€ ??

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I actually JUST bought theTPA FVD and it actually IS very good. The LB VIC however, is in itā€™s OWN catagory. FA. Freekinā€™ Amazing !!!

4 Likes

Glad to hear thatā€¦ I have too many French Vanillaā€™s or Ice Creams that I havenā€™t sat down and REALLY tried them out in the same simple recipe to see the real differences.

2 Likes

What are you using it in (donā€™t say E V E R Y T H I N G) lol

2 Likes

Ok, ok, ok. You WORE me down. But look, itā€™s only for you, just between the two of us, ā€¦ no one else. :open_mouth:

I think it really shines in Kenā€™s Rootbeer Float for starters, and if you want to get a lilā€™ crazy, mix it a little heavier, and just chain vape it NAKED, by itself. Itā€™s that damned good. OK, it is POSSIBLE that itā€™s really like 110% dikā€™s ??? SURE IT IS. Iā€™m the guy that it took close to 80 mixes, JUST to get ONE Sā€™mores recipe I was happy with, so I may not be the fastest, super-duper-ist mixers out there, but I know what I like. Iā€™ve never gotten any pepper from TPAā€™s VIC, but this one just beats every other VIC out there, hands down. Itā€™s not for every mix, and I think if you do a SF tester, youā€™ll see itā€™s magic. If you need a creamy, VIC in something, itā€™s the ONE to go to.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Great another ingredient I donā€™t have ā€œRootbeerā€ lolā€¦ thx for sharing (and I wonā€™t tell a soul).

1 Like

I donā€™t even LIKE rootbeer vapes, but dammit, LB sure seems to get some things RIGHT !!!

1 Like

FYI, I donā€™t use Koolada. You see @CallMeTut blame @Ken_O_Where !!!

nods I looked it up on the recipe side of thingsā€¦ Iā€™ll use the ws-23 with it (although I do have the Koolada).

1 Like

Whatā€™s 35k ppm AP between friends ??

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

tbh I donā€™t even look at the ā€œbad thingsā€ I most likely eat worse things on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Hahaha never made the connection. Thanks for the laugh :laughing:

1 Like

Got my @BullCityFlavors order in. Always quick.

Iā€™m most excited to mix with lemonade flv and a few other recipies. All thanks to @SthrnMixer @Beaufort_Batches @VapeyMama @fidalgo_vapes and @Pro_Vapes. Lots of inspiration.

Oh and I receive a very very special flavor delivered to my door. Not sure they want to be named. But hell yeah. Butter fa.

15 Likes

mix session this weekend ?

2 Likes

Hell yeah. I have 25 15mls recipies ready to mix. Iā€™ll stop at 32 I think.

Right now the biggest challenge is that I misplaced a 15ml orange ice cream tester and am soooo pissed. Like a fly on toilet. Hope I find it before the weekend.

5 Likes

Unfortunately the French Van Deluxe thing might be my fault too, i love that stuff. But French Van 2 and Deluxe are different, im sorry to say this but now you have to buy the other one because its 53% moar better. :wink:

The deluxe is diketones heavy, the FV2 is FV1 with less alcohol and a different carrier.

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/specsheetlist.aspx

10 Likes

BUTTERRR!!! :tada:

7 Likes