Vape Mail 2018

Beat notification ever. My delivery confirmation of my mf order.

8 Likes

Got two more of these bad boys today

10 Likes

Okie dokie. Good earth and beauty order received. All intact and ready to go with a free sample of cucumber mf and vanilla mf. Granted though…I already got vanilla but needed another.

Now I gotta make some cucumber vapes.

14 Likes

What is up with that lemon? Everyone I see has the lemon MF am I missing out?

3 Likes

If you want a very realistic, very potent lemon that doesn’t fade, then yes…you are missing out.

7 Likes

I’m effin getting it. I love the way lemon vapes.

5 Likes

Yes. Lemon is worth the price of admission. As mentioned…it doesn’t really fade like lemon Sicily fa. And some report it gets stronger.

It doesn’t get astringent on a higher percent and remains smooth through out the vape.

7 Likes

Where did you get them baby bottles? Ive only seen big bottles at GEB.

If that is the first time you have ordered Vanilla yer in for a treat and another 22$ charge on your CC…

3 Likes

If you ask em for samples @Ken_O_Where that is what they send (you can specify the flav too)

5 Likes

Oh shit, i had no idea. Many thanks, d00d. Ive got to order a couple MFs so ill give that a try. That cuke has me intrigued.

5 Likes

Yeah I gave em a list of preferred samples and that’s what they sent. I already have vanilla and it’s very good…but I am starting to run low. As for cucumber they didn’t even have it listed but asked for it anyways and surprise surprise. Yay!

8 Likes

14 Likes

Hey Doc, This ain’t Pismo beach!

5 Likes

He forgot to make that left turn…

4 Likes

Pretty impressive return on Vapewild, I didn’t know USPS were out on Sundays, ordered a few wasps cause I thought I would give one away, and they sent me 6 instead of 3 samples, kinda cool of them, I really don’t plan on buying premade, nice effort though, and I can’t believe Fasttech actually got my order out in one day, scheduled for Wednesday but will probably be here tomorrow, I ordered on 5/26 unbelievable results from them, first time it didn’t take a month to get.

3 Likes

Stick Pro S by Eleaf! Thanks @HealthCabin! The review will come soon

8 Likes

Black or Blue?

2 Likes

i do dig the look of the new one, reminds more of a custom mech built w/ tubes

2 Likes

I got black this time, I was going to get one of each but they were out of the blue.

2 Likes

Mail man brought me some goodies

Dr. Soda smells like a Dr. Pepper
Hawaiian drink smells like Hawaiian Punch

Both smell real good

Lemon lime soda. Smells so good I can taste it. Mouth feels like I just bit into a lemon and a lime…

Strawberry and blueberry both smell good to…

@Walt_RealFlavors . Y’all keep this up I’m going to end up having to devote an entire shelf in my cabinet just for real flavors… already bought display racks for real flavor …

10 Likes