Vape Mail 2018

Nr had arrived time to try this PurNic , i will add some to a an already steeped juice and compare side by side with Nicselect …

14 Likes

Before you use them make sure the drip tips are secure. I just grabbed a bottle of the BL Banana and the drip tip wasnt secure and sitting up about an 1/8 inch. I havent checked the other 13 bottles but i wanted to put that out there, just in case.

EDIT: I like these bottles tho.

9 Likes

Awwww such a cute widdle nic container! lol

Seriously though, I’ll be interested in hearing your thoughts on how it compares to NicSelect!

6 Likes

I got a liter too, I have not did the taste test yet, but I did bottle it up to freeze, mine was crystal clear, and didn’t have any off Oder, so far it’s passing the test, now to do some side by side testing, I also picked up 250 ml of Nic salts from a place that will remain unnamed until I hear back from them, I opened the bag to a soggy mess, and went running to wash my hands and get some gloves out, poured it into a beaker and it looks like a good 25 ml was lost. I will see how they handle it, not very safe in my opinion. Accidents do happen, and it was wrapped in bubble wrap, and a bag inside of a bag, but the plastic bottle it shipped in wasn’t even security sealed.

8 Likes

me too, would like to hear the difference

3 Likes

funny thing about those 250ml sizes , i use a syringe to add nic so all i have to do is poke a hole on the top

and i can get everything out until about 60ml is left than ill put that in a glass bottle to finish off , i also use a refer for my flaves so i could buy 3 or 4 of those and keep them sealed and in the cold :wink:

note : thats my bottle of Nicselect

11 Likes

I don’t know if I’d like to shake my bottle to ensure the product was well mixed if I knew there was a hole in the seal and when I removed the cap I could get a leak from the shaking oosing out. Ever have an issue with the cap having nic puddling around it?

4 Likes

ya thats a great question , answervis i dont ever have issues with any leaks at all , imagine if that foil was completely off , you would be more likely to have a leak … and the foil has no puddling either

the PurNic top isnt foil it is mor of a styrofoam material so that may have an issue … ill know soon

i also use the smallest tip i can

5 Likes

not kicking u but what id do is initially take 30-60 mls out for regular mixing and fridge the rest, whenever that lil bottle runs low, refresh w/ fridge storage one

4 Likes

How’s the milk?
Been looking for a nice milk for a while now…

1 Like

ya i hear ya but i dont like to leave any nicotine out at all , so it goes in the fridge always except when adding to liquids ready tonvape

2 Likes

Just got this fantastic Zeus Dual RTA yesterday courtesy of Health Cabin. I’m very impressed. And it matches my RX200S perfectly. Full review in about a week.

7 Likes

Beer !!?? Where !! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Am rocking one of those and i love it, not so happy about the dripper that came with it tough, so using the death rabbit on it :metal:

3 Likes

Very nice @louiesquared, i was thinking of getting it, how is the wikking turning out for now?

2 Likes

It was really easy. I have had a couple dozen RTA’s though. Wicking isn’t usually a problem for me now. Most of these bottom fed build decks require a fluffy loose wick that barely fills the channel. The flavor is great.

3 Likes

That is a cool looking RTA, sneak us a preview pic of the build deck?

2 Likes

7 Likes

I use these bottle plugs for the nic bottles. They self seal so no contaminates like air will ever reach the nic and also makes the bottle spill proof. Just use a blunt tip needle and draw your nic.

9 Likes

Wait, what is it? Does it have a removeable battery???

4 Likes