Vape Mail 2018

I purchased clone Taifun GT , when they first came out, it had all glass and a little bit of stainless straps down the side, from what I remember it was a good flavor tank, but like you the glass was thin and the material thin too. I did end up dropping it and it shattered !!! its still in my catch all box. In fact that is the only tank that shattered and bent on me !! Good luck with yours, looks like alot of improvements on it.

1 Like

Both o-rings lubed with VG as part of the pre-use prep. I even lubed the underside of the JFC ring. The machining is smooth, but that part is metal to metal and there might be too much friction for a smooth turn. Its getting easier every time I try and works as it should more often than not, could just be part of the break in period. However, I may have over-lubed the AFC, it was tight, but now turns too freely.

1 Like

Good thing there is no genetic substance. Lol. :joy:

1 Like

I got a new toy today and it is epic. Hammer Of God v4 para series 4x 20700

Makes the v3.1 look small

18 Likes

Damn…the packing alone is impressive!

2 Likes

Nice looking pod system you got there!:wink:

7 Likes

Easy pocket carry

5 Likes

Shirt pocket of course!:joy:

3 Likes

Looks more like a charger, it probably even has that option :grin:

1 Like

Nope straight out mech mod no charger but she is a big un

3 Likes

You need to get the Valhalla 38mm to put on top of that thing.

2 Likes

Wow, you can afford to make enough e-juice to fill that thing?

2 Likes

I got you covered @woftam, making you a new tank to hold all that horsepower, this is the base, doing the top and chamber next !!! need any design changes before I go on , let me know !!!

12 Likes

There would be no overhang :rofl:

This thing will fit a 48mm tank (with a little to spare). I bet steam crave is milling up a 50mm as i type.

8 Likes

Got this in today. Justfog Minifit pod system. Think it might be a little more pocket friendly…pictured next to an 18650.

9 Likes

A few things:

That 510 pin is going to be HUUUUUUGE! :star_struck:

Nobody uses bottom airflow anymore!
(the holes around the ‘base’) :wink:

Can’t wait to see the build deck, and top (considering the bottom airflow holes)! :rofl:

3 Likes

no that is the base that bolts to the build deck, gona have direct side airflow, right on the coils !!! :thinking::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

my STEAM CRAVE is in flight from Hawaii , had to order extra tanks and batteries to get free shipping, got to have free shipping !!!

Pyro 24 RDTA by Vandy Vape 1 $30.99 $30.99
Aromamizer Supreme Lite RDTA by Steam Crave 1 $27.99 $27.99
Epoxy Resin Sleeved Wide Bore 510 Drip Tip 1 $5.99 $5.99
Samsung 30Q 18650 15A 3000mAh Battery 2 $7.99 $15.98

Regards,
Eciggity
support@eciggity.com
eciggity.com

2 Likes

Eciggity is the best’st.

2 Likes

NICE @Mix_and_Hope. I love my Sammy 30Q’s but not as much as my Steam Craves !!!

1 Like