Vape Mail 2018

I tried a friends and knew I needed one in my life haha.

3 Likes

Not totally sure. Iā€™m going to add it to a basic orange mix as a supporting flavor and then I need to create a separate mix as a primary star. On a sniff test it smelled pretty heavy. I might just do fresh cream fa and maybe coconutā€¦I may research some desert recpies or flavor pairings.

3 Likes

i have that one but havent used it yet , so im just curious

2 Likes

I placed an order today at IMR Batteries for twelve Samsung 18650 25Rs. 4 hours later it was marked shipped. WOW

6 Likes

It goes really good in small amounts with peach and black/or sweet tea. Havenā€™t tried it with Apple yet.

4 Likes

I have the same results when I use illumn-As an added bonus, since theyā€™re only about five hours drive from my front door I usually get my package 24 hours after itā€™s shipped without having to shell out for fast shipping! WIN!

5 Likes

Got my free-shipping-for-Labor-Day order from Medicine Flower today. Vanilla, Honeydew Melon, and Grape.

I asked for free samples as always, yet they did not include them this time. Bummed.

5 Likes

I really like all those you orderedā€¦ :+1:

1 Like

I think I do too! I ran out of Vanilla so this is a second one. But reading here convinced me that I need to have those fruits. And I canā€™t lie, they smell fantastically amazing. Now, off to freehand add them to the database in a unique way!!! :sunglasses::rofl::grimacing:

4 Likes

I got me one of them there Squanker mods you all been talkin 'bout.

17 Likes

Great news @Jooshwa, what are your thoughts on it so far ?

2 Likes

Shizammm! That there looks lik a nice un!

4 Likes

What I wished for, a mansion:

What I got, a Mansion:

Joyetech Mansion, eGo Auto AIO

11 Likes

The mod itself is very nice. All metal construction, and the latch on the battery door is metal as well, so I donā€™t have to worry about that wearing out hopefully.

This is my first large RDA and Iā€™m having some trouble getting flavor from it after trying 2 different builds though.

2 Likes

If you have a different drip tip it may help. Do you have a picture of the build?

1 Like

in the second pic you can see the coil is pretty much level with the air holes.

6 Likes

With only 2 ive used w/ simple side airflow like that, i yanked it up so the bottom of the coil is in the middle of the airflow slot but not sure how high u are allowed w/ the top cap, make sure u test for short before u fire it of course.

5 Likes

I would do 2 things
Lift the coils so the air is hitting the underside of the coil
Get that cotton pushed up and to the sides to get more airflow under the coil

12 Likes

@Jooshwa If Iā€™m not mistaken @TheTinMan gave me this EXACT same advice for a similar problem I was having, and he nailed it.

8 Likes

Was having the same problem with my (now beloved) Aromamizer Supreme. Lifted the coils about 1.5 mm and made sure that I could see the bottom of the coils through the airflow. The difference was unreal! Itā€™s wild how that small of a move can make that much of a difference in flavor.

5 Likes