Vape Mail 2018

same here, have boat load of pads, and various cotton types, but COTN is great and $$$, but it just works so damn good!!

2 Likes

Time to get busy ā€¦

11 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Are those DropperBottles.com ??

2 Likes

I again blame @Pro_Vapes and @SthrnMixer, that is all.

13 Likes

Wellā€¦ @Ken_O_Where started it. :rofl:

Kidd

10 Likes

No i buy them from @ecigexpress they are .15 cents each ā€¦ flavorhunter50 is the code they have 30ml and 10ml ā€¦ i bought 75 of them with shipping it was like 21$ , these ones are 30ml and i only use them for new recipes or sft and only use onceā€¦ I wish i has somewhere to store more or i would make a purchace of 500 or so just so i do t run out for awhile

3 Likes

I canā€™t wait to hear your notes about that MF Grapeā€¦ WONDERFUL STUFF THERE!

EDIT: Whereā€™s your sample?

3 Likes

I was rushed for time so I Amazonā€™d them. :frowning:

4 Likes

I havenā€™t been interacting much for a while now. But this is my first haul in months.

This sort of vape mail may or may not have been why I moved in May. :rofl:

15 Likes

The new 25mm Goons arrived today. Stoked to get them running.

20181004_153801

12 Likes

@marsh8, you are going to like that Recurve, it spits back a little bit than settles down, I space my coils no matter what they are, just gives me better flavor. Nice Haul, nice Library !! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, these were my first go with anything with single coil, I normally vape at 0.1 ohm or there abouts.

In the recurve I got it to 0.2 (4x28/36 SS)with the second build and I see what you mean about the spit back initially but like you said it is better with the spacing.

Easy to build on, donā€™t need to get 2 coils exactly the same. :rofl:

2 Likes

ecigexpress haul, some new, some replacements. Illum batteries, 21700 30T 4000mah. for my squonkers that where ordered 2-3 weeks ago, I think everybody is squonking !! squonk, squonk, squonk !! singing !:star_struck:

11 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Inw Biscuit Reformulation?

my BCF haul, all new, cannot wait to get in that VTA sugar loafā€¦ smells so good !!

11 Likes

Please give your thoughts on Sugar loaf, was just hearing it was really good, I am very interested in trying some of the VTA flavors, as I donā€™t have any yet.

4 Likes

to me they are great, there is a few that I over did , like the watermelon, it is strong as F, but yeah a lot of great flavors, the Lemon Meringue Tart (VTA) is out of this world !! they got so many good flavors, I have used about 10-15 of them, still got about 25-30 more to try. And have not tried the Sugar Loaf. yet.

3 Likes

Been on a serious Mech kick lately. Got the brass version a while back and loved it so much that I had to get the copper. Now I just need to find a good copper rda for the matchy matchy.

13 Likes

I know that struggle and harder w/o stepping into high end stuff, copper pricey. I know off hand the Druga and Tauren are available w/ copper finishes.

4 Likes

My wife has a Druga and Iā€™ve thought about picking up one in copper. I would like to get a Kennedy to go with it but I refuse to pay $100 for an rda that I then have to buy the goodie bag extra. Pisses me off!

4 Likes