UFC Heavy SQ. Brawl
Topside vs OHMBOY
winner takes on the Pulse X flying in from Hawaii

6 Likes

It’s getting worse though… apparently Belgium is a little borough in Brooklyn

3 Likes

WTF?!?!? Wow.

1 Like

Someone in Brooklyn will be scratching his head… wtf is this gallon of VG and what the hell do I do with it?

4 Likes

Hey, fuggedaboutit! A little dip wit da’ comb, and lookin’ gooood, ya’ know?

Slick

4 Likes

Brooklyn born raised and still here… That gallon is already not that far from me. Lol

5 Likes

What the ever-loving…?? So, it was delivered, THEN sent to Belgium? Somebody at the post office has been nipping at the special mushrooms again!

4 Likes

Nope. it originates in the US with destination Belgium, sent with USPS International.
It leaves Brooklyn for New Jersey, then is sent back to the same sorting center and delivered in Brooklyn the next day. Ebay as well lists it as delivered.

By now it should’ve sat somewhere in EU customs…

3 Likes

If there’s anyway I can help out here in Brooklyn. Let me know.

4 Likes

If I knew the address, I’d give it to you but I’m not privy to that info…
I contacted the seller, asked him to sort it out.

3 Likes

Gotcha. Hope it gets taken care of asap. This one def won the absurd award for 2018.

4 Likes

Didn’t realize that you were in Europe-Perhaps USPS wanted to take your VG for a night on the town before they shipped it across the pond? :crazy_face:

Not trying to make lite of your problem-I think @MisterSinner nailed it with the Absurd Award. That just straight sucks!

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me for a prescription. According to the company usps decided to reuse old tracking numbers.

1 Like

the smok is for my GF , she tried nicsalts out of a pod system called Suorin which sucks but she hasnt smoked ciggs since that time ( week ) my mother got the Novo from a friend and it is a nice little pod , I guess its time to purchase a small thing of Nic Salts. ( not for me ). The smoant is for me lom

8 Likes

A colleague of mine got the novo kit and he likes it a lot. Surprisingly good flavor on it

3 Likes

yes not bad at all and it produces a fair amount of clouds …

3 Likes

SS430: “0138” [0.00138]

13 Likes

Spoils from piliging at ELR

16 Likes

The tauren rdta is amazing, i have one in brass on top of my brass dreamer. The airflow on it is a mix between the haku and recurve. Intense flavor when it hits right :smile:

6 Likes

Going to see what’s what with some Jungle Flavors.

10 Likes