Vape Mail 2018

Well, I can’t speak to any re-releases, but if they are working on an MTL, and the Jugger works out for me, I could see picking one of those up too !!!

3 Likes

I just got my second fatality this morning :slight_smile:

Still thinking whether to do a proper photo review since they are not originals

3 Likes

That’s your call. Too bad you don’t have one of each for a compare / contrast. I’m not anti-clone, but sometimes it’s a viscous cycle. Someone spends a lot of time and money/research/testing on a truly unique concept piece, patent it, produce/market/release it, only to have it cloned in less than a month. Quite a little cycle there. More and more often, I’m leaning away from clones, and paying it forward to the creator / original designer, as it seems the right thing to do. Doesn’t mean I’ve NEVER purchased any clones, but my purchasing behavior is changing over time.

4 Likes

The only reason bought the clones is that I can’t get an original for a sane price (sane price would be $100 including shipping). Best option I found was around $150 including shipping, and that is way over what i’m willing to spend on a tank :slight_smile:

If they get re-released in larger quantities, i’m definitely gettng one or two originals

3 Likes

I am curious to see what differences if any there are.

3 Likes

Interested to see your opinion on the juggerknot.

3 Likes

Quick peek at the new Crown iV - I won’t be doing a full review but will throw some thoughts out on it once I have time. I did always like the clear cases crown used but it appears they have moved away from them.

12 Likes

The police would call this a Double Fatality.

19 Likes

Booyah @woftam, double trouble !!!

6 Likes

Yay Bull City Flavors! Ordered Thursday, got it today. Mixing tonight! W00T W00T!

20 Likes

Looks so good… yum

All the goodies ppl order… they put in this thread below. So there’s one place you can drool over everyone stuff. :smile:

7 Likes

Looks good @scifoc you will be busy tonight.

Maybe @woftam can merge and then close this thread :+1:

6 Likes

That’s a whole lotta mixin’ you got there @scifoc

5 Likes

Congratulations on getting your order :slight_smile:

Mine is not even packaged or shipped, but it doesn’t bother me. I did expect slower handling during thanksgiving and cyber monday.

On the bright side, so longer they take, less work for me. Sometimes it’s great to do other things after work then mixing or sft :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ha. Mixing all this week after work. It helps that I only live about 3 hours from BCF for quick shipments. Just waiting on an Amazon order of 15 60ml bottles and 12 120ml bottles.

3 Likes

So many firsts here.
First dna mod
First steam crave
First play in the deep water
All 3 are working very well together.

14 Likes

what kind of mod , looks cool

3 Likes

Its a rebel mod 2 x 21700 dna250. They were selling the 250 mods off at a discount as the 250c are coming.
https://www.esauce.co.uk/rebel-mod/evolv-dna-rebel-mods

4 Likes

The 250c has been out almost a year. I actually know that for Black Friday a dual battery could be had for under $100.00 and a triple for under $110.00 shipped.

2 Likes

So so so much vape mail that can’t be posted until Christmas… The suspense is killing me! I wanna see the reaction!!! :blush::blush::blush:

8 Likes