Vape Mail! 2015-2016

I am currently waiting for an isub that should be here tomorrow with .5 ohm coils…what would you recommend for that?

1 Like

My previous post should work with that. Distilled water also help thin and smooth out a mix… but stay under 5% or you may loose some flavor. If you have to use it, start at 2 or 3% DW.

1 Like

Thank you once again…you have been very helpful to me!!!

2 Likes

Vapemail yesterday and today quite happy smells amazing and with discount ECX honored their mistake 0.60 $ for that cereal bottle!!

6 Likes

Score!

/10char

3 Likes

I’m working with some now. Nothing fully steeped yet though.

Tobacco DNB WG-INW

Makes Tobacco flavors more realistic 5 Star Review
Posted by VapeChick on 8th May 2015

I have thrown a few drops in about 10 different tobacco flavorings. WOW ashy is right on target. So very realistic to a ciggy. I don’t vape many tobaccos, but I had a relapse from stress. This extra boost to tobacco flavorings is insane with helping me knock it back off!!! Even smells like cig ash!

From…
*MASTER - Flavor Reviews and Tasting Notes • /r/DIY_eJuice

Inawera (INW) Part 8 * [*Tobacco DNB WG…

Flavoring aroma in bottle - Wet ashes
E-liquid aroma in bottle - Nothing, faint nicotine smell only
Not being a tobacco liquid user, and having already experienced Smoke & Prunes, I decided to tread lightly on this one so I wouldn’t end up over-flavoring it from the beginning. I do get the same similar “Ashy” aspect in this as I taste in Smoke & prunes, but no where near as strong, so I think I mixed wisely as this is meant to be a flavor for “Dirty Neutral Base” without creating it’s own overpowering flavor (Unless you want that, in which case I’m sure it can deliver).
For the 2 drops on 5ml, I taste a light “Ashy” aspect, and then possibly an even lighter tobacco hint. So I would say 2-3 drops per 5ml is perfect for adding a light “Dirtiness” to any tobacco flavored liquid, more if you want a stronger “Ash” note. For creating a general Nic/PG/VG base with this, intending to use it for tobacco liquids, I would recommend the tested amount of 2 drops per 5ml or 4 per 10ml ratio because you don’t want your “Base” to be too strongly flavored, if you did want it stronger I’d still suggest that for the base and then add some drops of this flavoring later as you mix out each bottle, that way you will be able to easily control and customize the “Ashy” aspect that this flavor brings.
This flavoring does require a steep to bring out the “Ashy” note, at least 5 days to a week, preferably two weeks before it really comes out! If you do not steep, the “Ash” note is simply non-existent, don’t say we didn’t warn you (@ non-steep believers)!
Suggested usage 4-5 drops per 10ml for light ash, stronger untested but I’d guess 6-10 drops per 10ml would bring plenty of ash to the party!
Overall Rating - 8/10 - Here’s your ashes, please enjoy!

4 Likes

I really wish it recognized ti???

5 Likes

Yeah, they kinda screwed the pooch on that issue! Perhaps the next one they’ll get right.

2 Likes

8 Likes

I have the Sig 75. Nice and all, but still, reading Ti would have been the right thing to do. Sigelei was just a little behind on the technology.

1 Like

I wish I could see all the names of those FA flavors! A little tooooo small to make out.

Nice haul!

1 Like

Pic removed

2 Likes

Are you on your phone? When I click the image, and click once again, I get a huuuuuuge image and have no problems reading the names off the bottles :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah stupid windows phone.

My cat Penny intercepted my vape mail

5 Likes

I’m a bit slow on the uptake with some technology (i.e. Phone ways!) ; )

But thanks for the education! Now I can see the names!..if I can find my glasses!

2 Likes

I only like…every one of those flavors! Esp. the cinnamon Ceylon; so bakery good!

2 Likes

@Jimk, tell me you know that you can enlarge the picture! I’d hate to say “What’s wrong with you, blind”, or maybe “Put on your glasses”, or some other passe thing…

4 Likes

Took me trying a couple of times to realize it wasn’t a fast double tap to enlarge the pic. Sometimes it’s the little things that escape me and I hate reading manuals on how things work! ; )

4 Likes

Funny you say that about the cinna. The cap doesnt secure down all the way and it leaked a little in the packaging. I blame my cat.

2 Likes