Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Wow, those are some snazzy lookin bottles! Makes me wish i didnt have a couple hundred clear ones.

1 Like

I like it!! I haven’t had the graham one yet, but I use the cheesecake in a lot of stuff. Definitely kind of strong, but very useful if you ask me. I like that I can grab some graham and add if I want, or not if I don’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the bottles…I have no idea what I am going to do with them (other than fill them with juice of course). It was a total impulse buy. I don’t have a whole lot of storage space at the moment so I guess they’ll just sit on my dresser and look pretty. :smiley: Time to revisit the label thread…don’t think I want to sharpie on these.

2 Likes

I use Avery 1"x3" All Purpose Labels. The glue holds tight and they come off relatively easy. I get them at WallyWorld , 72ct for a couple dollars. I could use my fancy printers but this is just so easy and im quite good with calligraphy.

I recently got an old medicine cabinet that i re-purposed, i added a glass door and mounted in the wall of my nerdery. Works great for juice storage. I had looked at a number of racks but considered that they would hang in a spot where they would be hit by the sun. My wife had some museum glass, UV glass, from when she used to frame pictures, she cut it for me and i did the rest. It just needs some LEDs in it now.

5 Likes

I believe it’s one town over it’ll b here tomorrow!

1 Like

How much did it work out per bottle love?

$0.97 each, shipping and all. I used @ryan8five0’s referral link from this thread that gives 10% off your first purchase. Probably should have saved it for a larger order, but it made me feel better about buying them. :slight_smile: I wonder if we could get them to do a permanent 10% off for ELR folks…? They seem like really nice people. The box was packed really well. They were wrapped with rubber bands, then sealed in plastic, then wrapped in bubble wrap, and put in a little cardboard box with a separator between them and the drippers. Nothing broken, which is always good. LoL

1 Like

“NERDERY” ha …I love it I’m gonna give that to my wife she’ll phsl!!!

1 Like

Like I need more batteries… 29 total all 25r’s …it’s not supposed b a habbit haha

7 Likes

Like we keep saying.

First rule of Vape club. lol.

J

3 Likes

I got vape mail today.

6 Likes

No juice stuff, but another Troll RDA and a mutation X v4, yes I am a wannabe chaser. Which is why DIY is where I am going, much more cost efficient. Can go through a few mls in a day

2 Likes

I love my tobh …I don’t use it often …if I’m at home and drinking and can’t find a flavor I want to vape all night …this or my magma

1 Like

I just ordered a magma. I’ve heard a few people say it good for testing juice. I also want to try some single coil builds.

1 Like

It’s amazing flavor for single coil , it’s simplicity is the best part …that and the super deep juice wells

1 Like

If you decide you want to transfer them to glass bottles, that DDL will take a long time to go through, might i suggest these: Vestil 4oz

Lab quality with an excellent seal. I use the 16/8/4/2oz bottles to store flavorings and VG/Nic as well as my ejuice.

2 Likes

Thanx for the advice KO.

1 Like

Storing the flavorings in glass will lessen the flavor loss. Especially if the cap has a good seal.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

That is exactly what I use for testing and it works great. Single coil lets me change only one wick to keep from tainting the flavor. I did change the drip tip though, hated the look. I think you’ll love it for testing…

1 Like

Tugboat is also great for testing - Deep juice well, supports single coils as well :slight_smile:

I’d like to see a nice 2 post rda like the magma.

1 Like