Vape Mail! 2015-2016

USPS has TOTALLY sucked lately. My last FT order hit Shitago then went to Saint Louis Missouri instead of making the one hour trip north to my house.

But then again when you sent me that package it arrived crazy quick.

2 Likes

I guess I’ll be mixing this June. :sob:

2 Likes

Those guys at the sorting facility need to lay off the sauce. :arrow_up: :arrow_left: :arrow_right: :arrow_lower_left:

I guess I can test some of this juice and work on versions 2.

2 Likes

Just a little FYI, i use the cheesecake in very low %'s, 2% is the highest except in an actual cheesecake mix where i use it @ 4-5%. Even standalone i dont go over 5%. Its a pretty potent flavoring, in my opinion.

Hope the rest of your stuff gets there soon!

2 Likes

I tracked my FT order from 04-29-15… It’s NY now. Maybe I’ll get it by the end of next week.

I ordered the IPV4 and the new Crown RTA Combo from Ecigarette Lobby in China… It’s on the slow boat too. I was hoping to be one the first in the US to get that RTA but by the time I get it, it’ll already be here.

1 Like

I’ve had a few friends in the employ of the USPS over the years. Knowing the stories they have told me, I would not relish having any position with the USPS; if I did, I know it would not last very long. I’m sure it’s tough work. Check out these “In a Day” numbers and be thankful you do what you do for a living:

Just one day in the life of the
U.S. Postal Service… by the numbers

Each day the Postal Service picks up, processes and delivers millions of letters and packages. No single operation in the world comes close to this level of connectivity to so many households and businesses. Here’s just ONE day in the life of the United States Postal Service. (Figures are averages.)

512.8 million — number of mailpieces processed and delivered
21.3 million — average number of mailpieces processed each hour
356,103— average number of mailpieces processed each minute
5,935 — average number of mailpieces processed each second
209.9 million — pieces of First-Class Mail processed and delivered
265.1 million — pieces of Advertising Mail processed and delivered
7,000 — number of letter carriers who deliver mail entirely on foot — The USPS Fleet of Feet
113, 531 — number of address changes processed
3,206 — number of addresses added to our delivery network
17,029 — number of passport applications accepted
320,132 — number of money orders issued
0 — tax dollars received for operating the Postal Service

Those statistics make my left eye twitch, a lot!

4 Likes

Flavor Order # 5 FA & INW 20% off sale

3 Likes

Glad I took the plunge on the Billow V2. This thing looks and feels tight! When time permits, I’ll probably sling up a review.

3 Likes

You always get all the good stuff Jim !!

3 Likes

You get the good stuff too… FOR FREE!!!

2 Likes

I was just about to say that as well!

I’m working on doing the same with a couple of vendors to see if I can get in on the free stuff for reviews train. We’ll see.

3 Likes

Silenced!!

2 Likes

But Jim seems to always get the newest stuff first

2 Likes

He’s not afraid to preorder. I may have a try.

1 Like

I’m like you …I hate preorders

1 Like

I’m afraid if I PO that vendor will be one the last to get that item.

2 Likes

Ahhh, yeah I am!

I totally waited for Eciggity to get the Billow V2 in stock before I ordered it. I’m with you @NewDrip, I’m a little timid about doing PO gear. I’d love to have one of the SX Mini mods that are on PO right now, but I’m gonna wait til the TC version hits and gets reviewed. I’m a little shop early shy right now cause of the Vapor Flask thing.

2 Likes

Exactly ! That happened to me with the Cthulhu

1 Like

I’m waiting for the sx too it won’t be long before we can get them cheap and fast… they r badass

1 Like

Flavour vape mail

4 Likes