VapeyMama's Battery Operated Boyfriend, the Reuleaux RX300

You should have kept it-That was GOLD!

6 Likes

Awesome review!
honestly guys (and gals), ELR reviews are seriously much more fun that YT :wink:

6 Likes

Lol you should see this thing in my pocketā€¦
:wink:
Seriously though, I almost forget I have anything in my hands when Iā€™m using a single battery mod. If I go to put one in my pocket I have to ask if itā€™s in yetā€¦

10 Likes

Sweet! I hope you like it!

3 Likes

Awesome review @VapeyMama. Makes me wanna go get one of those sexy bad boys!

6 Likes

Thanks Jazzy!

4 Likes

Great review with some style ā€¦you went Full Hedgehog! Maybe @Whiterose0818 can build you a 510-to-automotive-jumper-cable adapter for that thing in case of dead car battery

9 Likes

Now that would be sweet!

5 Likes

[chuckle] @AuraBorealis forgive Joel5 he is an ancient Member and we all know his psuedo-trolling ways ā€¦we forgive him because heā€™s from Canada and is clearly trying to shed the stereotypical preconceived ā€œSorryā€ thing :kissing_heart:

Once you get to know Joel5 (Discord!) you quickly learn there isnā€™t anything Joel wonā€™t do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: including vooping selfies ā€¦ok ok group hugs (lol) ā€¦at a minimum safe distance ā€¦he may or may-not be wearing pants

:heart_eyes: @Joel5 :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@BoDarc Thats very kind of you to let me know. Unfortunatly it is too late for me to put this information to use as I let Joels antics get the best of me and did and said some stupid things. It would have been very usefull to know this from the git go as I would have avoided my own disaster. Perhaps there should be a sticky stating Joel is not to be taken seriously. I was starting to feel like part of this community and thought Joel was just some guy that didnt vape and was here to troll. What I didnt know is that everyone in this community loves his sassy remarks and think he is hilarious. Hopefully you can inform other new members faster than me so that they may avoid making the mistakes I made in reguards to joel. You have a nice day Sir.

5 Likes

Honestly, I dont think heā€™s funny at all. In my opinion he adds nothing to the discussions and really is just a Troll. If everyone else feels that he should be tolerated then so be it but that doesnā€™t mean that I will go out of my way to make him feel welcome. There are so many really helpful people here that I just dont understand the juvenile behavior he displays. Maybe he should keep is comments in the Pub and out of the serious discussions here.

7 Likes

LOL, yeah the culprit himself showed me LOL
Never knew you could do that. Guess I better pay more attention.

2 Likes

i own it for a few monthsā€¦ nice review b.t.w. :slight_smile: itā€™s a nice mod in overall
though as you said tooā€¦ battery life isnā€™t so great unfortunatelyā€¦ :frowning: i get almost the same battery life with my double battery mods as this :frowning: itā€™s like 6hours vs 8 hoursā€¦ probably i had bigger expectations from it :frowning:

the other thing that is want to ask you tooā€¦ is it getting very warm to you? mine gets pretty warm at 70-90Watts unfortunatelyā€¦

and about the battery discharging thingā€¦ i got it with 4 new married batteriesā€¦ this is a messā€¦ i see batteries getting discharged unevenly while there is always a battery that gets discharged even faster than others :frowning: when i also putting them in charger i see a difference of like 0.1 up to 0.3 volts between themā€¦

it seems giving power very nice and smooth in overallā€¦ working very nice in overall but these things are like making me feel that isnā€™t a heavy duty modā€¦

2 Likes

I get phenomenal battery life out of mine, like I said I never change the batteries more than once per day on a heavy usage day. I donā€™t have any problems with it getting too warm, even when running it at 100+ watts. And I have no clue why youā€™re having trouble with uneven battery discharge, again mine has been working just fine. They do step down one battery bar at a time, first the top left will go down, then bottom left, top right, bottom right, and then back up to top left. When I go to charge them theyā€™re usually all within .03 to maybe .05 volts of each other. Iā€™ve never had a difference of anything near .1-.3 volts between them.

3 Likes

thank you very much for your info :slight_smile: yes, unfortunately itā€™s getting warm :frowning:
on first i thought this was happening because coils where near the mod, i switched my rta with ijoy RDTA that coils get a nice distance between the coils and the mod itself but same thing is happening while batteries seem to be in normal temperature (i mean theyā€™re not warm in hand or whatever)

the battery that usually goes lower first is the top right one for meā€¦ then all the others together and keeps always a distanceā€¦same thing :frowning:

thank you very very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I resemble that remarkā€¦EH!!!
I do have a Wismec Noisy Cricket 2. It doesnā€™t have all the shiny pretty lightsā€¦ But in parallel mode those 2 batteries in it last me a long time. I Needed a regulated mech because I set my office on :fire:ā€¦lol
I also love my Aspire Archonā€¦ It survived a porta potty incidentā€¦ I can provide detailsā€¦ But they are kinda shittyšŸ’©

2 Likes

Very nice job!! Excellent review and highly entertaining! I definitely got a quite a few laughs from reading this! I have 2 batteries and I canā€™t even imagine what 4 would be like! Its like the double side of mods! I think that might be too big for me! I donā€™t think I can handle all of thatā€¦girth! Lol!! Seriously entertaining review!

4 Likes

Just take it nice and slow dear. :wink:

4 Likes

Glad you liked it!!

What he said. :wink:

3 Likes

dudette ! Kickass review !

5 Likes