VG vs VG does it really matter whose

Just an FYI @Nicotine_River sells the Same VG( musim mas) and PG ( dow) as LB nothing against LB but if you like theirs NR is less $$$

6 Likes

Thanks for the tip fidalgo!

I am still stunned after all this time since both VGā€™s were Musim Mas.
Still makes no senseā€¦

4 Likes

Thats right ā€¦you had issue with NR correct ??? Or wait im lost lmao

3 Likes

No never tried NR. I had only used Essential depot up to that point (palm). I just knew from research that the top of the food chain was MusimMas so I just looked for the best price.

3 Likes

Ok I seeā€¦and after readinf the thread again I see i repeated myself lol

2 Likes

I teetered between not caring so much about VG to caring a LOT about VG. Iā€™ve tried numerous brands except ED, not sure why. Others have mentioned some differences, maybe a slight sweetness or lack thereof, and def. the thickness. Iā€™m now sold on Palm based for all my VG needs, which seems to have hit the ā€œsweetā€ spot for me.

5 Likes

Isnt amazing how things differ ā€¦i will say that if NR or LB stopped carrying Musim Mas and I had to go elsewhere for my VG Liquid Nicotine Wholesaler carries a nice VG itbis probably Musimmas bc it was hard to tell any difference . When LNW sent free samples their pricing was a bit off for me ā€¦ I havent looked at their prices for a bitā€¦

The one ive never tried was Bulk Apotbecy or something like thatā€¦ Ive heard mixed things about them

6 Likes

For those that use PG there was also a big difference from the Essential depot and the LB with the LB being superior by no small margin. Hopefully thatā€™s true with NR or other alternative vendors. After testing the PG I ended up just giving away nearly a whole gallon of ED PG!

5 Likes

First VG was from Nic River, too sweet in my opinion. Essential Depot VG is ok for the price but not the smoothest.
Nude Nicotine VG is the best Iā€™ve had so far. Their nic is clear and smooth as well, but I like Nic Riverā€™s PG better.
VG does vary from place to place, and finding the best base solution makes for better flavor. I will try Liquid Barn next!

4 Likes

It is Musim Mas same as Nic Riverā€¦just an FYI

6 Likes

I bought two gallons of VG from Walt (Real flavors) so havenā€™t had to worry about it but my stash is getting a little low there so I guess I need to start researching again.

4 Likes

Ya for the most partā€¦just like PG is typically from DOW

5 Likes