Video games, do you play?

Dude they are all crooks, between patenting load screen games, and selling game disks that only have a key on them to selling the games in installments with a much higher price than they should have. The game market pisses me off and makes me sick!

2 Likes

Borderlands 3 possibly in the wind.

I still have to get through the Dark Souls 3 DLC, Dragon Age Inquisition, and The Witcher 3.

Then I might buy Horizon Zero Dawn.

3 Likes

This is the only thing I’m excited about!

3 Likes

Dlc is good on one hand but if the assets are already programed within the base game its just a time gated pay wall. “Microtransactions” in a free game I could accept but in a game you’ve already paid for it’s ridiculous. It’s happening way more frequently and that’s because people have shown the companies they will spend the money.

3 Likes

Yep, they started small with dumb stuff and it has gotten worse and worse. I’m waiting on a class action suit against game company’s.

1 Like

Santa brough my kids an older wii that looks just like one i found on facebook marketplace two months ago and I learned how to mod it :smile: playing classics from my childhood and my kids are loving it too

4 Likes

Doom 4 looks good on Ultra …

3 Likes

Yep, Sign me up !
I am in :raised_hand:

1 Like

We had a Wii a while back and I introduced my kids to all the classics. Mike Tyson’s Punchout, Castlevania, MegaMan, etc, they got to take it all in.

3 Likes

Nintendo switch, and ps4. Splatoon and Mario cart deluxe, BOTW. Destiny for ps4. Trying to get into warframe.

2 Likes

I’m kicking @Cutlass92 ‘s ass at Super Mario 3 on our new RetroPie!!!

5 Likes

You have to tell @Cutlass92 what the kids these days would say, “git good scrub”

2 Likes

I ony play pc games. Lineage 2, overwatch, destiny 2 and I still play WOW ;p

2 Likes

I paid my WoW sub for a month and am too tired to play World of Chorecraft after work. I think I may have played 1.5 hours in 2 weeks. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I dont play anything hardcore and only normally play alone. I enjoy doing some myth dungeouns, but yes if i looked at it as i chore I too would unsub lol… good call

2 Likes

This isn’t the daily tip thread, Joel.

4 Likes

Did you all do this or anything??

2 Likes

No but I think we may need to!

2 Likes

Now when I do play, it is usually low level BGs or something. I guess my 110s are geared ok, but guild raiding became a chore when it is hours of trying to kill some bosses. I prefer BGs to raids anytime, but then that can suck and it is hard to get a good group together. I like just having a few laid back players and pugging the rest of a BG group. Or just doing old dungeons and raids alone to get the xmog gear. Fashioncraft is the best. Love my mogs.:joy:

2 Likes

@Lexie3 We haven’t done it yet, but I have World of War Zombies installed on one of my gaming rigs, with dedicated servers ready to go.

2 Likes