Video games, do you play?

I think we used to play pgr as well. OB Clan

1 Like

I would have been early 20s so not in school. I’m not sure what Pgr is lol. Might have been an imposter lol I know I changed my tag from Capricasicks a couple of days after that episode of Doctor who aired, maybe someone had the exact same idea.

2 Likes

Gotcha, I was just wondering if the world was that small.

2 Likes

I miss Borderlands, that was my ish.

7 Likes

The first one is gold the second is alright the prequel makes me sad.

3 Likes

OMG!! I am/was a huge Borderlands fan. I loved the Bazillions of guns!!! What a great game series.

4 Likes

First one was epic, second one was excellent, pre sequel was awful. It was a cash grab that Gearbox didn’t even bother making themselves.

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed the second just not as much as the first is good but they changed my class too much. (Siren)

3 Likes

Zer0 was my jam. Squishy but with a ninja build unstoppable. Nothing like taking down Terramorphus or Pyro Pete solo without firing a single shot lol.

3 Likes

Exactly! Freaking exactly, my lilith was awesome with phoenix, everything close to me set ablaze with glory.

3 Likes

I couldn’t imagine why he thought he would have been able to self rez in a sniper lane

3 Likes

sorry for the late bump, I am disabled so its ok, I play ROTMG and age of empires, when i can. sometimes impossible the coffee finished, gtg. ask if u want ROTMG link :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anyone else play Biome3d

Chrome is the one for this browser game…

1 Like

Never played that, we’ve been playing a lot of Retropie lately.

2 Likes

Has anyone played any of the Metal gear solid games?

4 Likes

Yes, I love launching animals and people to my base!

4 Likes

Thanks for bringing that up, I think I will play that when I get home from buying another tire!

3 Likes

No problem! I still haven’t finished The phantom pain, mostly because it will be Kojima’s last and I don’t want it to end lol. I still can’t believe they fired him and refused to let him accept awards for his masterpiece. If they continue the series it will be shite without him.

2 Likes

I’m sure there was a lot of tension between him and them, now the whole telling him he can’t accept awards for the game is crap.

1 Like

It’s too damn bad he doesn’t own the Ip. I lost all respect for Konami after that nonsense and won’t purchase anything from that studio again.

2 Likes