What do you really hate?

I live in the country and have to pump my own water, which is the most delicious water ever. I’ve got a heater in the pump shed but the water is near freezing in the winter. When I open the tap, nearly frozen water comes out. I hate freezing cold water coming out the tap in the winter!

6 Likes

I really hate when I go to shake up a bottle of juice without putting the top on first… #facepalm

9 Likes

8 Likes

Actually… believe it or not there was no butter in that recipe!!

4 Likes

I believe you. Just butter was first thing that came to mind

3 Likes

Psycho day at the store. Happens once a month. They all come on the same day. Eyes glazed over, dragging their knuckles, making guttural sounds from deep in their throats. Then wanting to see every sample in the store. At the end of the day I have to mop up the drool. It’s the only day of the month where my goal is to get people out of the store.

8 Likes

What store do you have to rush people out of? Just curious.

1 Like

So that’s why you have so many kids…

2 Likes

Shrink wrap it Mama

2 Likes

It’s a privately owned floor covering store. I only rush out the psychos.

4 Likes

I wonder what makes them all come once a month? That is just weird, especially on the 17th. Do you run a sale?

Every day is psycho day at Walmart It gets crazier around the first couple days of the month. People get paid their monthly checks and welfares then.

We are seldom allowed to rush anyone out (too bad), but called the cops last week because the garbage picker guy was digging in the toilet for a long time and scaring the customers.

1 Like

OMG! Please remove the uninvited plumber, lol. I don’t have any idea why the psycho’s come all at once. I write it off to Murphy’s law. Doesn’t correspond to a full moon. Only happens about once a month per my rough estimate. Some bizarre form of synchronicity. It seems to somewhat global as well. Couple of episodes ago the folks at the coffee shop were telling me about one who was telling them all about his home planet. That one didn’t come into the store that day but plenty of others did.

4 Likes

We get that guy who takes the cans outta the trash just to smash them, or whatever he was doing in the toilet. We also get the occasional tweaker and sometimes the mental health facility decides to take a few patients shopping and it is not really that bad, thankfully. In this small town area, it is so mild most of the time and most customers have great manners. There are places in South Florida that are a right nightmare to work retail. It really is a night and day difference in different towns. Lol

I will take batshit crazy and nice, over sane and mean any day.

1 Like

Listen here buddy! I am not uninvited! Lots of people here like me, just because I asked you to do some trimming last time doesn’t mean you can act like you don’t like me!

4 Likes

Careful, I’ll tell folks how I had to have you tossed out of the store for humping the remnants.

3 Likes

But they’re so SOFT and FLUFFY! They remind me of you! :wink:

1 Like

BTW, per the content in which the word is being used I sense there is some significance to the word trimmed. I am happy to say I have no idea what that significance is. I also get a strong sense we move in circles vastly distant from each other. Of this I am also ecstatic.

2 Likes

Oh I wouldn’t be so sure of that, I may know more than I let on.

Don’t tell me you can use lace up shoes. I don’t believe it. I’m sure it’s Velcro only.

3 Likes

Actually they have zippers Velcro is so last century.

1 Like