What do you really hate?

I think a pipe to my bathroom. Idk. I’m still at work and can’t leave to go see how bad it is. Hopefully I my stepdad comes back home soon to fix it.

Depending on what type of pipe is busted and we’re it’s busted . You might be able to fix it yourself… with a few things from your local Home Depot or Lowe’s… but would have to see a picture first

Idk what time I’m getting off. I’m a bartender. And the closest home depot or lowes is 45 minutes from my house. My stepdad is a contractor so he’ll fix it. They just went up to Tennessee for a few days and should be back tomorrow or Saturday.

Okay, had to @ least offfer

Thank you!!!

I hate it when the package delivery people leave my package right in front of my door, when they could put it 2 feet over so it is NOT visible from the street.

1 Like

Today I could not hate, on anyone, anything, or any other annoyance that life brings I am still here and hopefully wake tomorrow with a clear memory of good things, I also stayed away from the news, Facebook. tossed the bills aside and did not pick up the phone. why ruin a good day? Still waiting on Vape Mail so there is HOPE, I am off work tomorrow how good can it get, gotta keep positive!

6 Likes

last week of all people a ELECTRICIAN put some 18650 batteries in his back pocket without a case forgot they were there than put a screwdriver in his back pocket and shorted out the battery and caused a Fire. Burned himself bad and now they want to BAN ALL electronic cigarettes from ALL their sites Worldwide :rage: :rage: :rage:

3 Likes

seems i’ve heard this story somewhere before :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m just pissed I will not be allowed to bring my vape on their property. Not in my car not nowhere :rage: :rage: :rage:

3 Likes

Ya know what CHAPS MY ASS!? …er two Li Ion batts and a screwdriver …turns out.

3 Likes
  1. not a real smart electrician
  2. cases are cheap my last two 4 batery cases were free
  3. how can you forget that you have something in your back pocket. I can’t stand anything in my pockets

Unfortunately,

5 Likes

It burned his ASS and his Hand trying to put it out :fire_engine:
The Dumb F**k

2 Likes

something I hate is …seeing hundreds of views on a recipe… no ratings or comments/reviews lmao

4 Likes

I feel ya. I have only had one or two comments on ELR recipes I have. I have a few recipes on ATF. I have one that has almost 900 views and has been mixed over 100 times. Nothing. To be fair I have only commented a few times and rarely enjoy any mixes that are not mine. I am no recipe snob or anything. I just think I have some kind of funky taste buds.

1 Like

I didn’t give permission for it to be published in a book but by sharing it online, I guess it’s public domain … but being falsely accused of stealing my own recipe was a bit annoying …

8 Likes

My main irritation right now is reading recipes with bizarre names that leave no clue to the flavors. So you have to click into the particulars, some components as many as 10! that will still leave you wondering what the flavor or flavors are meant to be.
Honestly, KISS, an acronym from AA that says KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID. That is all, back to your regularly scheduled program.

1 Like

Well there is only so many times you can read strawberry cream, I like creative names - if you want to simplify your selections you should add &fcount=3 to the end of the url (where 3 is the number of flavours you want in a recipe) - when you get to know your flavours selecting a recipe may become easier as you will have a better idea of what a recipe will taste like .

for example

Check cookies

9 Likes

Who accused you? The author or one of his readers?

2 Likes

Lol, seriously? The need to be the cool kid makes some recipes just silly and attention getting.
I know how to use the tools thank you. Like clicking the rating tab and not wasting my time on foolishness.