What do you really hate?

I got everything else I wanted. Ready for 15 recipes, but really wanted to try some of @Silhouette concepts with ry4 hs. But at least I get to mix one of @VapeyMama ‘s recipes so I can call my self a naughty girl. Lol.

3 Likes

I’m totally referring to you as a naughty girl from here on out. Unless you hate it… in which case I guess I’ll call you…Chris. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Please PM your order number and I will get this taken care of for you before 9:00AM Pacific Time :slight_smile:

I apologize for the inconvenience!

3 Likes

No, no, no!!! It was my fault for not ordering it!!! You guys are awesome as always!!! :heart:

3 Likes

I think you miss understood. She totally brain lapsed or Cutlass distracted her.

4 Likes

Phew! :sweat_smile: I thought you meant it was missing!

Glad to hear everything is alright haha let me know if you need anything! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I really hate when I’m having a fabulous hair day and I have nowhere to go to show it off… :rofl:

10 Likes

Preach it, sister! Oh how many times I’ve said that myself!

4 Likes

I knew you’d understand!

3 Likes

Me too. Kinda. I love it when I wake up and my hair is super awesome and go to the gym. Lol. Today was not one of those days. I looked like I just wrapped up my mug shot. Lol.

4 Likes

Well, my 4 year old just walked up to me and told me I’m pretty… so I guess at least someone got to admire the hair today. Lmao

10 Likes

I hate when I go out to fire up the BBQ and the tank is empty. Go into the garage to get the back up tank, and it’s empty too.

6 Likes

You could always show us… you’ve already showed us those fabulous legs

My #2 guard insures everyday is a great hairdray! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Been mentioned b4 but I hate washing bottles + test tubes. Just spent hrs washing 125 tubes + caps and still have 30ish 30 ml bottles and a dozen 120ml. to go. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Eh, its deflated now. And… I might have had too much jack to hold the camera still enough to take a picture…

1 Like

Thats a good idea! Time to break out the Morgan n coke and take a break! Problem is last time I did that I had to go and delete my posts the next day lol.

3 Likes

I stand with you on the general point you are making. I know I should let this quote go but… I often wonder why I have watched the world turned upside down with evil being good and vise versa. I guess life now imitates art… Are people even aware of the brainwashing occurring from the simple sitcoms to the joke we call the media?

3 Likes

I hate forgetting what day it is in a long stretch of work shifts and shouting at my kid because she is not ready for school, on a Saturday. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
But I still have to work, for days…

3 Likes

I hate it when I am doing a sit down job and forget to watch my little hose and it squirts between the rim and the seat and soaks down the back of my pants.

5 Likes