What do you really hate?

Oh, I know they are great. I had a sinus issue going on and it was one of those super-doc’s there that found the problem. My idiot dentist up here while doing 3 root canals decided to drill through my jaw and into my sinus cavity. The posts of the crowns are sticking out inside of my sinuses. I was in perpetual agony for 3 years before this doctor found it. My niece is one of the directors of the family medicine division and my son works for the school.

They pay a lot of students to allow them to do medical research on them too so… there’s a lot of good but God only knows the long term effect of some of that stuff on people.

3 Likes

One of my best friends and band mate is a prof there. Nuclear Physicist. Very conscientious. Everyone I know or have met so far do their level best. He’s also damn good on keyboards which is what I’m most interested in, lol.

3 Likes

May the Wind be always at your back and the Sun always be on your face :no_mouth::sunglasses::beers:

7 Likes

And yes, the people who get a salary from the school are fully aware of the pitfalls of various areas of research. They aren’t dumb, they pick their battles. U of M is a very good employer.

2 Likes

I hate that we have to have conversations about this …

6 Likes

We don’t mate, we choose to talk about shit like this. It’s easier than freaking – nope, nope, nope. This is the one place I don’t rant about politics, don’t drag me in, it’s too easy :stuck_out_tongue: .

2 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I dunno… those Fleshlites are really asking for it :smirk:

9 Likes

XD That’s brilliant (I woulda just used the laughing emote, but we lost those…sadness)(

4 Likes
6 Likes

God. … Did our movies really used to look like that? And the really surprising thing is that isn’t actually from the 70s, it’s a 90s spoof. (That is a shot of Austin Powers yeah?)

EDIT: You can google search images now, I always forget that.

3 Likes
5 Likes

I did ask for a refund but they were like “But they’ll be here today, you sure?” And I was like…grr…fine, IF they’re here today. And like 5 minutes later “Just opned the box, they’re here, shipping yours now!” so-- yeah, just general “Shit happens” kinda thing. I dunno if I’ll shop there again, maybe, might give them another shot if this shipping is as fast as it’s meant to be now that things are actually happening and I already know that they’re not a “always open” kinda business, I don’t really mind that sort, just it’s a really annoying thing to find out AFTER you order AND your order has issues.

I do know I’m not going to mention their name tho, it’s a fair compromise regardless whether I give them another shop at a later date I think, because I’m also not going to mention them when I get the mod in and do my vape mail photo-shoot (and I usually do, like a good little consumerist >.>:)

4 Likes

But, but, but… the topic is “what do you really hate”?

3 Likes

The start of that chain of thought was that I really hate shipping issues in general. Cause I have to be reasonable and shit :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ahhhh ok. I was just clarifying for my own understanding, didn’t mean to start a tiff.

4 Likes

OH

MY

DAYS

:flushed:

That dentist needs striking off!!!

4 Likes

That dentist had to move to Florida for 4 years to clear the fence on a lawsuit. He’s back now.

2 Likes

Shocking! You poor love!

2 Likes

Karma will take care of him.

3 Likes