What do you really hate?

6 Likes

I really hate when I try to find true love on a international bride website, and they only want me for citizenship. =(

23 Likes

Donā€™t we all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

When you go to a vape site and you spend longer and longer scrolling down to get to the year of your birth.

10 Likes

Not an issue since i lie about my age online everywhere :laughing:
I just make sure i get it right so i become old enough.

9 Likes

Iā€™m normally at least 163 years old :+1::laughing:

9 Likes

Looking fine for 163!!!

8 Likes

The list doesnā€™t go into B.C.
LMAO

7 Likes

Ahhh, thanks treacle :laughing::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I really hate when Iā€™m cleaning my bottles and I ruin my fingernails trying to peel off all the old labelsā€¦ :nail_care:

8 Likes

Weā€™ve all been thereā€¦

2 Likes

You got spare claws lying around the house somewhere donā€™t you? :wink:

2 Likes

Well yeahā€¦

3 Likes

Oh I hear ya sistaā€¦And itā€™s always when Iā€™ve just paintā€¦I meanā€¦grrrā€¦never happensā€¦everā€¦

6 Likes

When Iā€™m cruzin along, getting a good variety of mixes that I really enjoy all made up at 6% nic and my body, brain, throat, being decides, we donā€™t like 6% any more. Much too harsh. No longer necessary. We like 3% now. Much smoother vape. Plenty of nicotine for the system. Really? Great timing meā€¦

6 Likes

I knew you would understand!!

5 Likes

I work at Loweā€™s. We have these labels that are 1" x 2" or 2" x 4" on 8 1/2 x 11 sheets. They peel on and off very easy.

5 Likes

I need to go to Loweā€™sā€¦ Fuck this packing tape!

7 Likes

@VapeyMama ROAR !!!

6 Likes

When I set my mod down because I need both hands to do something and now have forgotten where I put it down because I have literally been in every room of the house and I now Iā€™m making laps around to every room looking for itā€¦ Need damn locators on them and my coffee cup too thatā€™s another such item of mineā€¦ UuhhgggggšŸ˜µ

10 Likes