What do you really hate?

Oooh yeah, those are the two things I lose most often. :rage:

2 Likes

I have thought about making a pouch that goes around my neck while I am at home but would need one for my coffee cup tooā€¦LOL

4 Likes

4 Likes

I just use the paint pens from Sharpie. The paint is water resistant and comes off with finger nail polish remover. Easyā€™peezy.

3 Likes

Little tipā€¦

Soak the bottles in soapy water
Peel off as much as you can by rubbing it off
The sticky residue can be removed by putting some vegetable oil on a paper towel along with some baking soda and rubbing the bottle with it. Comes out clean as a whistle and no damage to the precious nails.

7 Likes

Ok, so I did this! Some of the labels started slipping off like prom dresses. Then I got all cocky and I guess karma was all, ā€œoh no you didnā€™tā€ and made the rest stick and ruin my nails. Moral of the story, donā€™t be a cocky bitch. :laughing:

9 Likes

Iā€™m not saying anything. Itā€™s taking effort, though. :wink:

7 Likes

Itā€™s just to tempting I donā€™t know if I can resist very long.

5 Likes

Iā€™m sure my hubby is going to hate it when he figures out Iā€™ve renamed all his bottle labels with gibberish. hehe

7 Likes

Thatā€™s just wrong! LOL

1 Like

I would lean towards evil genius lol @Amberina

4 Likes

Ah, see, I actually left very subtle hints to what they were amongst the gibberish, like ā€˜La Poodlay Menagerie Plozā€™ is obviously Lemon Meringue Pie. Weā€™ll, not obviously, but heā€™ll figure it out eventually.

7 Likes

Totally obvious! :laughing:

2 Likes

Hot water soap or arm and hammer super washing soda. Let soak a bit and the labels pull off. OR use a little heat from a torch on the label only and it will usually come off with no sticky residue

2 Likes

Sucks getting old

2 Likes

This, SO much this: http://adultslikeflavors.org
Freaking nanny state mentality!

3 Likes

Itā€™s all about the children

warm toilet seats and iv needles

1 Like

I had a warm toilet seat coupled with a ā€˜ghost pooā€™ today at workā€¦it was a most unsatisfying experienceā€¦:disappointed:

5 Likes

Nope, donā€™t wanna know what that itā€™s. :scream::ghost:

3 Likes