What do you really hate?

I bet the carpet was delicious!

4 Likes

Iā€™m saving it to put on popcorn. lmao

5 Likes

Munch munchā€¦ :smirk:

5 Likes

People who steal time from the companies they work for. I understand rounding up or down a 1/4 hr if your not on a punch system. But for the past few months Iā€™ve been volunteering at habitat for humanity helping with deliveries and pickups for a retail store of theirs. And the manager has been clocking in at 9am leaving at 10am and clocking out at 3pm. Heā€™s been using my help to steal time from the company. That money should be going toward their building projects. I quit yesterday and he was begging me to stay. He is going to be talking to the executive director today. Liars, cheats and theives. Canā€™t stand them.

11 Likes

@SteamECloudz Oooo padding time on a Non-profit while others volunteer. I hear the pitter patter of Karmaā€™s little boots. Oh and Bravo Sir, I hope they call you back.

8 Likes

But that fits right in with the subject of the thread, right?

4 Likes

Okay, I was so set to disagree with you, but being there for an hour and claiming 6 is just stupid and doing it to one of the few non-profits I respect (done a few hundred hours of volunteer work with them myself) is a . . .a. . .umm. . .Itā€™s a ā€œfuck offā€ offence is what it is!

Sometimes I wish I was into punishing people >.>

3 Likes

No worries brother, the job is already taken. She wears a blindfold and holds a pair of scales in one hand ā€¦and a double edged battle sword in the other. Not a government employee but a Force of Nature.

5 Likes

Ooops sorry for stirring the Opinion pot :wink: I hate shitstirring (thread back on track!) especially here on ELR ā€¦unless itā€™s about something like Vanilla Bean Ice Cream :wink:

The meaning I wished to convey is Justice has little-to-no basis in Opinion (blindfold). Justiceā€¦ sometimes she is slow (not sure who coined the term ā€œswift Justiceā€) ā€¦I mean she canā€™t see, so goes with the territory. Also commonly in statue form has one tit out ā€¦so thereā€™s that

4 Likes

Mmmmmm, vanilla bean ice creamā€¦ :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Nah man, Justitia is awesome, I just reflexively see her in an American Courtroom (tho I have never seen her in a real court room ) and. . .politics :stuck_out_tongue:

But Justitia, again, totally cool.

3 Likes

Cuboid, Goon, Batteriesā€¦the sound was like ā€˜ploompā€™ as it went into the potty. Fiddlesticks :frowning:

8 Likes

@Silhouette Quick! take out the batts and excess water and put in a baggie of dry uncooked rice for about 36 hours. Telling you to thoroughly scrub your Goon sounded flirty so I left that obvious part off.

back on trackā€¦ I HATE ploopy mods!

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a shitty way to start your afternoon. Iā€™ll bet you were pissed when it happened!

Iā€™ll show myself out, thanks. Sorry!(Tried to resist, but couldnā€™t)

7 Likes

Yeah. The goon and poo donā€™t go together. Lol. That sucks

4 Likes

I didnā€™t have any rice, thatā€™s the kicker, I thought of using silica, just didnā€™t have enough packets to make it work, so I formed outlet holes in a large bag, and stuck a blow dryer in through a top hole, Iā€™m sure it will be fine, but I am not chancing the batteries, water under the wrapper so ā€˜properly disposing of them, first wrapping them fully in electrical tape, sealing in a plastic battery case and taking to recycle stationā€™.

4 Likes

By ā€œthrow outā€ you mean recycle, yes? Any Big Box store(Best Buy, Home Depot,Office Depot/Max, Staplesā€¦) that sells electronic equipment with li-ion batteries(cell phones, mp3 players, cordless drills) should have a recycling program at which you can surrender those batteries.

3 Likes

I fixed it :wink:. Of course not throw out like into the garbage, I meant more as ā€˜get rid of emā€™. Bad choice of words, especially for an ocd person, I literally used half a thing of electrical tape wrapping them up.

2 Likes

All wrapped and safe :wink:

4 Likes

Cool! Sorry if I came off at all ā€˜snootyā€™-Was aiming more for a ā€œThe More You Knowā€ rather than ā€œWhy you oughta!!!ā€ LOL! Strong work on the wrapping!

3 Likes