What do you really hate?

You know what I really hate?

There’s a fly in this room with a serious attitude, he is dive bombing me. He has gotten under my skin. This fly is so fast he actually got me to turn the air conditioner down to 69 degrees to slow him down enough to get him with the fly swatter and it’s having no effect whatsoever. He’s still dive bombing me and moving faster.

8 Likes

You need one of these!
Bug-A-Salt 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00STSZ77G/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_b30Mzb01ZYAYX

4 Likes

Take a wine glass with a steep sided bowl. Add a teaspoon of black molassas and splash of vinegar …stir …then swirl the sticky stinky liquid so it coats the inside of the glass. He’ll be in there in 60 seconds along with any other flying pests (fruit flys?). I hate fruit flies!

oh TIP: don’t smell it

9 Likes

Well… You are putting clouds in his otherwise clear flight pattern… Maybe he’s not yet licensed to fly in clouds and he’s trying to signal you not to interfere with his training?

7 Likes

I think you hit the nail on the head with your deductive reasoning!

4 Likes

Of course, I could just be blowing hot air… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Just leave an open bottle of Dr Pepper on the table. I almost swallowed a fly last night. I went to take a drink and felt something in my mouth and spit it back into the bottle. Damn fly had crawled in. :nauseated_face:

gag

12 Likes

In this thread, much hot air is blown.

7 Likes

It’s why I wont sleep until I kill them all in the house. It’s on the top of the list of my worst fears is waking up with one in my mouth.

5 Likes

Everyone needs one of those!

3 Likes

We used to have one of those electric tennis racket fly swatted thing… used to. Until SOMEONE lost his temper and sent it sailing threw our 78 inch curved OLED. not a plasma

IMG_3299

8 Likes

That wasn’t a plasma, it was an oled.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Never knew that existed.

2 Likes

I have wanted one for awhile, just don’t want to clean up the salt!

3 Likes

I had a gnat go up my nose and it was buzzing around in there for what seemed an eternity. Thought I was going to blow my nose inside out.

4 Likes

Damn, there is that…

Probably still get one anyway.

2 Likes

Humans will eat an average of 8 spiders in their lifetime while they are sleeping.

Thought I would just throw that out there.

8 Likes

It’s just a little added protein-What’s the problem?

5 Likes

450 people in the US die from falling out of their beds each year - spider eating may well be connected who knows there have been no scientific studies as yet.

8 Likes

Fully aware of the problem but thks for sharing. I sleep w/boxspring and mattress directly on the floor and stuff my mouth w/ cotton.

7 Likes