What do you really hate?

I could see that… that’s kinda creepy and gross.

4 Likes

Maybe a live stream on Twitch? Think people would pay to watch?

I’ve been dealing with pharmacies and insurance companies(AGAIN.):rage: So I’m feeling a bit evil and full of bile.

5 Likes

Yes I think they would! Hey @Mew you wanna do that? Bet yo could make a killing!

5 Likes

That’s not very nice!! I’ll come watch with you and let you hold my little frog for comfort, @Mew!

Well, maybe not comfort…

6 Likes

what a cute little guy! i’m sure @Mew would love him!

4 Likes

Sorry, @Mew!! I couldn’t resist. If it makes it any better, I suffer from arachnophobia and I love frogs (as you can probably tell from the pictures). So that pic of the tarantula with it’s pet frog was particularly torturous for me! I wanted to look away, but I was mesmerized by the frog!!! :joy:

5 Likes

You’re a special kind of evil, aren’t you?

5 Likes

no she is a sweetheart!

3 Likes

Just another victim of the healthcare field,

6 Likes

you should see what she does to me!

4 Likes

So, is she a sweetheart, or evil for what she does to you?

Wait, I get it! she’s a sweetheart for WHAT she does to you! You kinky little monkey!

6 Likes

maybe she is a sweetheart for what she lets me do to her, and evil for what she does to me!

5 Likes

Don’t be telling all of our secrets!!!

5 Likes

I didn’t think that was a secret! I’m sorry please don’t beat me again!

5 Likes

:roll_eyes:
Nobody buys that…

8 Likes

But, but, but, it might be true!

5 Likes

Keep it up, bucko

4 Likes

Silly exhibitionists… No one’s watching. =P

4 Likes

I hate being in the ER for hours without a shower or coffee and worrying about my kid.

He’s fine, or will be. Spent the entire night vomiting and complaining about abdominal pain on the right side. I thought it was appendicitis, the ER doctor thought it was appendicitis, but a CT scan showed everything in that area is OK. Guess there’s a viral thing going around that mimics appendicitis symptoms.

10 Likes

Eeek!!! Super scary!! Glad he gets to avoid surgery, though!

7 Likes