What do you really hate?

I hate that my tried and true VapeNW burned down, got bought out, and now only seems to offer lower end equipment that I will never buy.

2 Likes

You may need to give them time to restock. All things considered.

1 Like

Just what are all the things we are considering?

2 Likes

@Chrispdx Fair enough brother, fair enoughā€¦

http://www.marcuscenter.org/images/show-images/anything-goes/anything-goes-544.jpg

Their whole building burned down. Umm yeah. Takes time to get not only stock in but the insurance claim to be processed. I bet what they are selling is stock they already had on the way.

I hate when you just wanna go rob a place to get some vaping cash, and dammit, donā€™t you know it ā€¦

3 Likes

Umm yeah. They changed Ownership and forgot to provide that info. Umm yeah. The new owners could potentially be a shit Korean company. Umm yeah. Are you taking all things in to consideration?

4 Likes

Umm yeah! Of course

2 Likes

I hate mean people!!!

8 Likes

I hate stupid, cheap ā€œresealableā€ plastic food packages (like good sliced cheese comes in) because they inevitably always tear apart and I have to repackage them anyway.

9 Likes

I just hate running out of cheese!

6 Likes

<=========== Slicing Cheese. Wait I think the word I need is more Cutting Cheese :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Eeew.

Juice inspiration?

4 Likes

Only on Fridays?

3 Likes

You mean you donā€™t have a back up cheese cupboard??..

Whatā€™s wrong with youā€¦?

3 Likes

I donā€™t! But Iā€™ll get right on that. :cheese:

2 Likes

Letā€™s not go thereā€¦

3 Likes

As soon as I sent itā€¦ā€˜hmmā€¦maybe thereā€™s a thread that shouldnā€™t be pulledā€™ā€¦

3 Likes

When i run out of likes and this site tells me to wait an hourā€¦
But, but im not done creepinā€™
Sad pandasā€¦

8 Likes