What do you really hate?

Lol yeah, except I have my workout stuff in my basement so the only condensation on the windows is from my own sweatiness (and my vape… :laughing: ).

4 Likes

I was kind of kidding. We have our stuff in the basement too. If I was rooted to the couch, the Mrs. would kill me.

5 Likes

The basement works well. No excuses not to do it (other than whining that my legs hurt…).

5 Likes

“Auntie? Why does your Balance Beam have handcuffs?” :grin:

8 Likes

:open_mouth: Well, in that light, maybe I should clarify that I mean actually things like an elliptical and exercise bike? Sorry, I assumed she meant fitness/exercise training. (We keep our, um, ‘workout stuff’ in the ol’ master suite…)

5 Likes

Okay ,

When you grab the your last 30 mil unicorn bottle .
Mix up your juice
Put the tip in

Then when you go to screw the cap on it won’t screw on

5 Likes

When i bite into a chocolate chip cookie only it aint chocolate. Its raisins…

amy-poehler-gross-food

15 Likes

OMG that is so me. I think raisins are spoiled, ruined grapes and people that stick them in foods should be horsewhipped.
To damn funny.

8 Likes

Okay this talk about raisins reminds me of why I hate okra

I think people who put okra in chocolate cakes should be shot
And then hanged if they put raw okra on the cake like it was decorations

Most disgusting thing I ever tasted. Never have tried okra again since that dreadful day when I was 10 yrs old I took a bite of my chocolate birthday my step mother’s friend made.

And 34 years later I still say I’ll never eat okra . It’s disgusting

6 Likes

WTF?? o0

That’s a twisted mind SCREAMING for help.
Who on earth puts…? /smh

You’re lucky that didn’t scar the chocolate lover in you. That’s just an EVIL trick to play on someone.

5 Likes

Why???

Especially on a cake for a 10 year old. 10 Year olds don’t need fancy they need sugar rush

5 Likes

Trying to get over a hangover from yesterday’s chrismass market :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

I’m with @Sprkslfly…Who does that??? And what on this fair earth would possess anyone to think that’s a good idea?

I LOVE okra and that’s just wrong. I mean, that’s not even nice to the okra…

6 Likes

That’s NASTY, who in there right mind would think that okra is good in cake! Sounds like your step mom didn’t like you very much.

3 Likes

Right???

Jambalaya, Étouffée, gumbo, hell, even plain old fried!

But in a cake? That’s just a practical joke gone wrong.

5 Likes

I had to dig deep in my google-foo to even find a chocolate cake recipe that involved okra. Apparently it’s a soul food thing. Must be an evil soul thing! Lol.

Now THIS, I’ll go for!

2 Likes

That is a wonderful shake!

1 Like

I hate how every pair of spandex pants in my house looks the same… I needed to do some laundry and grabbed two pairs to throw in the wash that I thought were mine… Turned out they were both my 9 year old’s Justice pants…:laughing: Good thing they’re stretchy cuz I really needed some pants to wear. :joy: I’ll just be fancy tonight!

6 Likes

Hold on! You mean you can fit in your nine year olds pants? Damn…just damn!

5 Likes

You really didn’t need anything to wear.

3 Likes