What do you really hate?

Too simple.

Besides. The last thing a kid needs to see at 2 is how to apply fire! :flushed:

2 Likes

My 4 year old wanted me to tape his crayon back together the other day. I actually tried just to prove it wouldnā€™t work.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s spoiled

One of her toy rooms

3 Likes

What you need is a tiny dowel and a small drill bit, drill the center of each piece then fill the hole with pl premium glue, insert dowel and piece together.

1 Like

Sounds reasonable

:flushed: One of?
Oh youā€™re screwed when sheā€™s a teenā€¦ Lol

2 Likes

Two years old is not too young to instill a life lesson. ā€œIā€™m sorry, but that crayon is a metaphor for your future. Nothing lasts forever and it is a nearly constant disappointment.ā€

Worked on my kids and they are turning out fine. When I take them out of their cages later Iā€™ll have them growl ā€˜helloā€™.

4 Likes

Do they make dowel rods out of crayons now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

1 Like

You (intentionally) missed the joke Iā€™m afraidā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

Probably , but she likes to help.

She thinks these are Her other toys

Put 3 bookshelves together for church first one she helped me with , the next 2 she was telling me what to help her with as she put them togetherā€¦

I was allowed to turn the screws

5 Likes

Too precious!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve inadvertently exploded, and I mean EXPLODED, a Pyrex dish before. Kept finding little glass squares for yearsā€¦ it goes everywhere!!

2 Likes

The word inadvertently makes me think it had something to do with @Cutlass92 and one of his rare instances in the kitchen

Edit:

Or maybe itā€™s why he only goes in the kitchen once or twice a year

3 Likes

I wish there was a way I could blame him, but it was my own dumbassedness. I set the 13x9 baking dish on the burner of the electric stove and accidentally turned the wrong burner onā€¦ I thought I was boiling water, until the concussive sound of the explosion. Luckily no one was in the kitchen at the time. Both of our little ones were actually little back then!

Needless to say, we had pizza delivered that night.

3 Likes

This is my favorite thing Iā€™ve read today.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Iā€™m so glad we donā€™t live in that house anymore!

1 Like

Not to be insulting but in the words of Ron White

4 Likes

Agreed they have changed something. I got some that my parents had when I was young.

2 Likes