What Flavor Would You Like to See Made?

All of this, yes, please.

1 Like

Whattt!! Yes, thanks VapeyMama!

2 Likes

This sounds like it might be another viable option then… I was thinking/hoping for the same type of vibe (cooked cherries) from FLV cherry filling, but I haven’t tried that either yet.
Is there a chance you have that in your arsenal? If so, how do they compare?

:wand: :poof:
You’re a thimbleberry!

But you can’t… Oh wait. Wrong thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hey @Rob62 LA butter rum! :wink:

2 Likes

looks around Snozberry…

5 Likes

Colorado Cool-Aid

2 Likes

Is that just weed mixed with sugar water? Lol

2 Likes

Coors beer

1 Like

Oops, that OH! face was me thinking you meant you want a Coors vape juice. I missed the reference… Sorry…

3 Likes

No sorry needed , as soon as I posted I had that duuhhhh moment.I should have used quotes!:scream:

3 Likes

I was thinking “Man, this guy seemed like he knew what he was doing. Why would he want a Coors vape?” I also though, well, to each his own!

3 Likes

Got another one fooled!:joy:
I would love a candied pecan flavor .

4 Likes

Ditto the candied pecan! I’ve been chasing the perfect toffee praline crumbly buttery goodness flavor for as long as I’ve been vaping.

4 Likes

For a non Reinheitsgebot beverage with thin body and very low malt and hop characteristics, FA Beer should work. (The high carbonation would need to be added though)

2 Likes
2 Likes

I guess the other flavours are nice but I love black currant

4 Likes

Speaking of that, i wish there was a nice Red Currant. Get that dunkin donuts jelly flavor goin on. I believe they use it in Inw pink panther but they dont sell it solo

3 Likes

![1518140613566-1372026660|281x500](upload://oNuvBbISMW1kabPyM4ar1n4eDwa.jpg

Its exists! Lol untested as of yet. Smell test leans towards a red vine/licorice flavor
vaperstek.com

5 Likes

Niiiice, thanks! Havent tried any vapers tek yet but am quite tempted now

3 Likes