WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

I just finished my last day of working RETIRED!!!:grin:

18 Likes

Good for you mate - enjoy the down time now that a lifetime of hard work is behind you. Wish you all the best.

6 Likes

Filling out this survey to help save flavored e liquids made me smile.
https://secure.dacimasoftware.net/CSURES/View/Survey/SurveyDataEntry.aspx
This survey when completed will be delivered to the FDA.

4 Likes

Mine is not vape related but still sharing it. Back in the day I was big into gaming, then I grew up, got a job and well couldn’t really stick with gaming anymore due to time.

Friend of mine as well as my husband suggested today since I was stressed out from work, just to relax and play some games that we used to play. Not having played for over 10 years, it made me smile that I still didn’t lose my skills and kicked both of their asses lol.

Guess its just like riding a bike, you never forget how to do it, at least now I’m less stressed and can maybe enjoy the rest of the week working.

7 Likes

Thank you Woftam I appreciate that!

2 Likes

Watching my saint bernard pup jump out of his skin hearing thunder when i had him out to pee lol

7 Likes

I’m finding a mass killing spree relieves a lot of tension!

5 Likes

GO STEVE GO !!!

4 Likes

Awesome to see you! :smiley::tada:

2 Likes

Enjoying my Squonker !!!

7 Likes

Welcome to the world of retirement @Steve-o_54 it’s great, the only problem is that now there are not enough hours in the day to do everything you want to do.
Enjoy your second retirement.

3 Likes

Thanks G-Fog

2 Likes

humpday2
Happy Humpday !!!

2 Likes

The thought of my buddy making a carolina reaper chilli sauce and the joy i am gunna have watching him eat some of it.

10 Likes

What he can’t eat can always be used later as paint stripper.
LMAO

8 Likes

Or chemical weapons.

6 Likes

PMSL

8 Likes

Hehe, screw the Carolina reaper, been there, done that, hated myself !!!

1 Like

Carolina Reaper the gift that just keeps giving

7 Likes

And it is getting better (yes he has a good sense of humor )

11 Likes