ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Days like today, I really miss beer!(Self-imposed ban due to medications, nothing more) Hoist one for me, if you please!

Nothing better to complete a good vape

My new bracelet and new e-cig)

cnn

I just saw this now. I haven’t been on the forum for over a month. What a great story. What type of work did you do? I’d love to know more about it!

Is this the Little Cat Sanctuary? :wink:

Image result for hoist a beer gif

27 years! How Lucky you are. I’m terribly sorry for your loss. Several years ago I lost my Jazzy (Basset Hound/Terrier mix) and I had to take tranquilizers. She had epilepsy and the meds which kept her alive also shortened her life by maybe 2 years. It’s hard. As she was leaving us, a stray cat I call Nikko came into my life. He’s maybe 12 yrs old and now has a hyperactive thyroid and on medication for a month now. There’s another alternative I can look into but I worry in the meantime. I can only hope he lives as long as your Nico. May he rest peacefully. All furry critters cross the bridge quickly. May you find your peace quickly, too. :heart:

Hi Rob, that was beautiful. I’m glad Snickers is doing better. My cat, Nikko, was just diagnosed with a hyperactive thyroid and I have my hands full with that at the moment. I haven’t been on the forum for almost 2 months. Just other stuff going on and busy. Hope you and everyone are doing well.

Now THAT’S a hoist! PROST!

Totally understand!!
Nice to see you pop in and say hi regardless. Glad you’re still around, and we’ll look forward to you making an appearance when time permits. :wink:

:smiley: woah!