WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Very nice!

But to be honest you were admired here long before you got that badge.

9 Likes

Oh man…thank you very much brother. Very kind of you. :punch:

7 Likes

Agreed!! You’re a cool bro, @MisterSinner . :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Thanks sis! I love this family :grinning:

9 Likes

10 Likes

Yep, totally.

5 Likes

I got new fishies! My last tank got a bad case of ich and all the fish died so I had to restart from scratch. Now they need names! There are two female balloon mollys (one is preggo! Babies!!) and one male molly.

9 Likes

Welcome to the Gold heart club my man :wink:

We meet once a month just look down at all the lowly red hearters …sometimes we even sacrifice a couple depending on what mood we’re in.

We also have cookies :grin:

6 Likes

We need cupcakes too.

11 Likes

Man I could eat a cupcake right now

Ive had bitchy resting face all morning

6 Likes

I’ve been chatting with the sweetest cupcake all morning. I have a permasmile on my face. :blush:

6 Likes

Sure its not wind…?

4 Likes

Mommy fish is having her babies RIGHT NOW!

11 Likes

No wonder the FFF thread is dead today. You’re preoccupied.

5 Likes

6 Likes

That dog is having serious thoughts about killing everyone in the room to get to those cupcakes… and I have to say… I would not blame him one bit AND I would be more than happy to help him accomplish the task. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Finally built a coil that’s airy, tasty and non-flooding on a KFL+ Five Pawns edition base. Thanks to this, and other, online communities for all the help. It’s my first very cloudy vape after 7 or more years - happy happy:))

7 Likes

…the simple things in life! :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, animal instinct can be dangerous and unpredictable. Especially when it comes to getting what it wants. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I just got turned away from buying a coil for the hubby at the vape shop because I didn’t have my ID on me. I was slightly annoyed for about half a second, but you know what? I’m 31 years old and I got carded. I smiled!

12 Likes