WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Tweaked a car on Forza Horizon 3 and did an hour of laps, played with the puppy, ate cereal, turned on the Dear Hank and Green Podcast now that I have about 30 hours (episodes) to catch up on and mixed 10 bottles of e-liquid since my scale came in (which I only really find useful for the 25ml of AG base, but it is super useful for that bit) , and it’s only 01:30 (that’s AM folks), still got 10 hours of Saturday to enjoy n.n. And when I wake up at 21:00 tonight my new RBAs will be here too n.n.

4 Likes

My roommate is vaping! I think it’s been about a week, no cigarettes. I set him up with some gear and a few bottles of juice, and told him to help himself to any juice he wants to try in my vape cave. I’m so happy for him!!

13 Likes

I thought your roommate moved out and thus the Vape Cave was created

2 Likes

This is my other roommate. I did have two! Lol

5 Likes

My son Gordon and his Kit girl… They always make me smile.

14 Likes

My cute Navy guy made me smile. :wink:
Military guest of honor at the races tonight! He’s the one in the Navy shirt if you can see the blurry pics… Lol

And some fun cars! (These are my favorite.)

9 Likes

Aw what a little cutie!!

3 Likes

THIS little angel

13 Likes

The other day you posted about making margaritas, so I had to have some…Looks like I gotta get dressed and get some bacon.

4 Likes

Staying dressed while frying bacon is always a good idea. :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t wanna ruin my good boxers. They’re the ones I wear to church.

6 Likes

Go Navy!!!

6 Likes

Hell yeah!

3 Likes

Two things made me smile today - My weekly shower felt great, and gave my doggie a tiny hamburger patty with her dinner as a treat.

7 Likes

Wonder how many pieces were in that kit?
It’s very lifelike (and cute to boot)!! Lol

7 Likes
10 Likes

That’s a beautiful moment. :cry:

2 Likes

This.

6 Likes

That was so cool. I would totally pay money to see a show like that.

4 Likes

Agreed! I would most definitely would pay to see them perform. My mouth was open the whole time I watched tthis. Just spectacular dancing and the lighting sequence is amazing.

2 Likes