WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

And I would thank you for supporting the Arts and Live Entertainment Industry! :sunglasses: Some of us make our living, entertaining the masses! There’s nothing like the tactile world of live entertainment. :ticket::woman_juggling::trumpet::musical_keyboard::guitar::violin::microphone::saxophone::circus_tent::performing_arts::tickets:

7 Likes

groucho is priceless. love that humor. maybe if i didnt like it so much i wouldnt have been fired so many times.:laughing:

2 Likes

looks like you have all the entertainment except the scantily clad women.

2 Likes

:dancing_women:… best I can do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I did “draw the short straw” for having to pull back the entrance curtain for the swimsuit portion of the Miss NC Pageant tonight… 38 times. :sunglasses: Tough job… but somebody has to do it!

9 Likes

Thanks for the best night cap ever! This is a LOT better than counting sheep! @TheTinMan1 was with you also right?

4 Likes

9 Likes

Took one of those ridiculous online “tests” earlier this morning…why am I not surprised? :laughing:

8 Likes

Valium and cleaning all the pubes out of my teeth :joy:

3 Likes

News headline:

World Taekwondo Federation changes name over ‘negative connotations’

3 Likes

I once did one of those tests for ADHD. I didn’t have it but the test result said my score was too perfect and therefore I was paranoid. There’s no winning with these things.
Do you have to be paranoid to have OCD or is it the other way around?

3 Likes

wow paranoid because you scored perfect…strange lol. I don’t think paranoia and ocd go hand in hand but then again I’m not a doctor :laughing:

2 Likes

Fasttech finally shipped!
EDIT: Oh! Since initial post: I finally got a proper RBA (dual coil hive) on my cloud beast king n.n. No dry hits, fantastic flavour – so fantastic in fact it kinda cloys to my mouth and overpowers. . .I can still smell cherry blossoms man >.> Need to knock that shit down.

6 Likes

^^This^^

1 Like

Oh the one hand my Sepentine belt broke and my car is sitting about 5 miles away until I can get somone tot ake me to jumpstart the damn thing.

On the other, I got an HTC Vive last night and it is pretty damn spiffy.

And then again, because I got that I don’t actually have even 20 bucks for a new belt until Thursday morning – how was I supposed to know my car was gonna be a dick a week before I put plates on the replacement car?

And last, well, I’ve already got the replacement car, think I’ll just drive it without plates for a few days.

Well I am FINALLY settled and moved into my new place, in my new state and I have a new room for my “lab” that has me grinning from ear to ear!

I went from a very cramped mixing room, to a very spacious room, all for my vape stuffs :smile:

Seeing as you guys are the only people I know that can appreciate such things, I thought I would share my new 2017 mixing area. I only started unpack my flavors tonight, so I still have so much more to build and add, but it has made me smile thus far :smile:

Closed for business;

I’m happy to get back to mixing soon! When I’m finished, the entire wall will be filled with flavors! [Insert creepy psychotic laughter]

23 Likes

And it’ll be damned good to have you back at it sir!! :smiley:

10 Likes

Sitting on the deck vaping and watching the neighbors blow off their paychecks… errrr I mean fireworks. xD Oh and this video. Be safe out there and have a happy 4th!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLwXth8-WGo

4 Likes

How do you find this stuff?

1 Like

I google that shit… :laughing:

4 Likes

You google snow dicks shooting fireworks? That’s a pretty specific thing to google

5 Likes