WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Noooo, I googled firework fails silly. You got to watch the full video . That’s a premature evaluation sir. :laughing:

7 Likes

Snow dicks shooting fireworks and “premature evaluation”…
ok, I’m not going there. It’s not Friday yet :laughing:

5 Likes

Did I mention I got an HTC Vive last week? I spent the whole weekend with it just. … wow o.o

Also, the Wismec Inde Duo I got today is pretty killer.

My puppy is freaking out from fireworks, poor Blue.

4 Likes

So are my two. And that’s NOT making me smile

2 Likes

It’s a little ridicules, tonight! Driving my dogs nuts!

2 Likes

Thankfully the fireworks don’t faze my little Yorkie boy. :relaxed:

3 Likes

My 2 girls (dogs, but I don’t like calling them that) are both sitting in my lap right now. Actually that does make me smile

5 Likes

I would be broken if my “little dogs” did that!

4 Likes

Heh, my Blue is about 50lbs, perfect size for a lapdog for me actually. The pitiful curling up in my lap made me smile (she never curls up, too hyper, thinks every moment is wrestling time) – much less so when I had to leave her alone for work tho >.>

2 Likes

Just ordered a Griffin 25 Plus

4 Likes

Definitely my dog enjoying the special frozen yogurt I made him. Which he finished eating and followed up with a snuggle on my lap and a big thank you head snuggle under my chin!

12 Likes

Having a relaxing day to whip up my NET batches for the next few weeks! :sunglasses:

12 Likes

made some Ramen, fried some onions, added mushroom, added 3 eggs, dumped that on the ramen. Had some pepperoni, fried that and added it as well.

I missed lunch >.>

Also, posting on this forum has taught me that you can really tell I have a very old camera (well, phone) and no natural lighting in my house.

9 Likes

A new puppy!

13 Likes

If that’s a “puppy”, I don’t want to meet the mother/father in a dark alley! :flushed:

7 Likes

She’s not a puppy but she is a chicken! She was scared of the stairs!

7 Likes

Cherry blossom-Chai-rose-green tea is absolutely godly in my new Velocity RDA. I am in love with this flavour. . . now if only I had remembered to put the recipe into the sheets here >.>

But oh man, that nice earth tone as it rolls down the back of my tongue on the inhale and that sweet-floral exhale with a hint of that chai/cinnamony taste. to die for, and dramatically better profiled on this setup than on anything else I’ve got. I was pleasantly surprised.

5 Likes

She’s adorable! Did you adopt her? Did you get her today!

1 Like

Knowing that the people here are pretty much the most awesome people on the internet! And feeling appreciative for one of the veterans here making a special effort to watch my back today! @DarthVapor

6 Likes

That’s what we’re here for! Anytime :wink:

5 Likes