I decided to try something other than the aliens and rebuild my tsunami, with my own coils (pre-wrapped hive wire) .270 ohm, check it (and yes, yet another flavour improvement, smaller than my upgrade in wicking a few days ago tho)
Best improvement here tho – check out how straight the legs are, they go right to the posts (the inner still kinda >.>. . .) But most matched coils I’ve put in thus far, and I generally use prebuilt so that’s. . .kinda silly really. Also they heat at exactly the same rate! Whoo! I never get that quite right! But I think that’s just part of ketting the legs and tension spot on for once, I didn’t even have to adjust, fired it, it was perfect. Didn’t believe it, fired several more times, got the warm fuzzies n.n. Even if I did spend probably more time than I ever have adjusting before I fired in the first place
Oh, and my hair’s black now. I got bored.