WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

I finally figured out the wicking on my limitless plus! Woot woot! I was starting get so frustrated with the dry hits. I’m a happy girl now! :smiley:

10 Likes

My idiot dog discovered the unbridled joy of playing in an inland lake. (Look at her eyes)

16 Likes

OMG, he’s so cute I can’t stand it!

7 Likes

This photo can be my smile for the day as well :stuck_out_tongue:
Altho I was re-listening to REvolting People (BBC radio-comedy), it is pretty funny.

8 Likes

I just went to town on our back yard with a machete. Holy shit machetes are fun!! You can’t not be smiling when you’re doing that!

8 Likes

He’s cute! I bet he won’t leave you alone when you get home!

5 Likes

That dog is having way to much fun!

5 Likes

She had full crazy face once she started playing. At first my husband couldn’t get her in there.

8 Likes

Happy Birthday :blush:

5 Likes

This is my first summer in out new home and someone around here has a rooster. I haven’t heard that sound since I was a kid! I love hearing the rooster! It makes me smile every time😁

7 Likes

Look how much she’s grown! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

She’s a pony now.

3 Likes

This swimming pug was not amused at her lack of grace.

Can you just see her saying “please stop dragging me out to the deep water”

8 Likes

Ooooorah Tin Man, God is always watching brother. Thank you for adopting that “High flyin’, bunny hoppin’, yappy, happy, playful lil’ shit maker” !!!

6 Likes

@Jazzy_girl Reminds me of an interestingly bizarre incident that happened to me, while doing a favor for a friend of a friend in Camden, NJ. No offense to any Camden’ers here, but MAN, it was a hot damn mess. Ultra low rent, ghetto, with an extremely high concentration of “complex” individuals. I’m trying to get this favor done, so I can get out before the darkness comes, and as soon as dusk hit, there it was, a damned rooster crowing his a$$ off, in the uber ghetto of Camden, NJ. You can’t make this stuff up.

5 Likes

Check out Scott playing the New SWB - PRO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3595kJofJrA&t=1s

2 Likes

Grate tone on that bass. Love it!

3 Likes

@Rob62 I don’t play bass, but I drum, which means I hang around them all the time hehe. Liking that video, and love the tone of that bass. Again, not being a bass player, the first thing that popped into my head while watching, was Stu Hamm.

5 Likes

I started out at 12 years old playing Drums then went to Bass then Guitar

This is my 1980 maple Ludwig kit . at the time of the pic I didn’t have all my Zildjian cymbals up but the heads are all dual triggered ( so I get cymbals on all rims and I’m running a TD12 Brain )

photo

10 Likes

Lmao! Now thats a story that sounds like its out of some 80s action movie or something. Awesome! That made me smile too :)))))).

4 Likes