WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Very cool. Happy birthday, Mrs. SteamE!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been smiling this whole week, my daughter has gone to Scotland for a week to see her dad and Iā€™m taking care of her :rat:
One is a little more active and inquisitive than the other and is fixated on my vape

For the people who have seen some of my pictures before and were wondering if I had finally cleaned my house, it isnā€™t my house :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Oh my goodness so cute!! Iā€™ve wanted dumbo rats for ages but I have two cats and donā€™t think thatā€™d go over so well. LoL.

5 Likes

There is no need to insult them

4 Likes

Loving the Jester hat :laughing::+1:

2 Likes

Today Iā€™m smiling because I had my last procedure done today!!! Yay!! I havenā€™t been doing to great because my spinal injuries keep me from doing just about everything :(. So I decided to give it one last chance and get all the procedures done that my Dr suggested. Iā€™m happy to say its working!! My goal is to get back to cardiac nursing. The way things are going now. I may be able to do that!! So Iā€™m smiling big :smile: :smile: :smile:

17 Likes

That has made me smile too! Really pleased to hear it :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Yay!! Good to hear!!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s is great news!

4 Likes

My pedicure, courtesy of my 4 year old son. :joy:

16 Likes

Oh BABY! Thatā€™s so hawt!

4 Likes

I know right?!!

3 Likes

as the picture scrolled by I was sure I saw twelve toes and freaked out for just a half second ā€¦Iā€™m feeling much better now ā€¦buuut for a half second ā€¦ ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I think the little guy likes the smell of your vape. Must be some cheesecake in that tank. :smile:

3 Likes

:rofl: Are you ready for your adorable sonā€™s manicure? I think itā€™s time to go matchy matchy.

5 Likes

Of course heā€™s matchy matchy!

9 Likes

:joy: Just Adorable. Look at his little toes.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s cute!

3 Likes

Nah, I canā€™t vape that stuff. :fearful:
It is tobacco. Maybe they like nicotine or VG :yum:

2 Likes

Waking up and being able to breathe a breath of fresh air and seeing my sleeping wife beside me so peaceful

7 Likes