WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

So sweet! That made me smile!

4 Likes

No cheesecake? Really?! ā€¦But is the dessert of the Gawds.
Maybe the little guy likes both VG & Nic. Heā€™s probably been catching whiffs of it and tried to seize his opportunity to take a vape :thinking:

This is what it probably felt like when he touched the device

4 Likes

Iā€™m smiling today for sure! My slow-tech order suddenly arrived from China (3 weeks) and the sc-200 tank I ordered for cheap will be here today (ordered 4 days ago). Vaping on some clone of the apple strudle I was tired of paying for at our local shop. LIFE IS GOOD! Hope everyone has a Great day!

5 Likes

And I love it as a dessert just not in my tank. Same goes for strawberries and most other fruits. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Great rehearsal last night. All five of us were on point and landing a groove on every piece. Booked another three shows this week to boot. Banner evening.

6 Likes

Makes sense. Iā€™m the same way about Yogurt vapes. Love having it to eat, but not in my tank.

5 Likes

Ooh, I feel ya there. :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

WhAt!? Iā€™m smillinā€™ over some Girl with the Dragon Cheesecake right now. Yaā€™llz cray :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Yum! I should make some of that.

3 Likes

Finally broke down and LISTENED to all the good advice around here and just started mixing with brand new LB-501ā€¦What a difference! Beats the crap outta eyeballing 0.25ml on a 10ml graduated cylinder. Whole new (better) world and reproducable results.

17 Likes

@Brandolf Welcome to the world of EASY.

9 Likes

Ya man! Easy is good and Easy is my middle name soooā€¦I guess that makes my middle name goodnā€™easy?!? Kinda rolls off the tongue, donā€™t it. Seriously tho new mixers, BUY A DECENT SCALE! You wonā€™t regret it. Very soon you will look back and laugh at how much easier and accurate it is.

6 Likes

My 38th coming up in in 3 weeks :neutral_face:
Happy Anniversary!

5 Likes

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Agreed the manā€™s a saint :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! At least someone knows me!
See @Molly_Mcghee you donā€™t need to be so mean to me!

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be a grandpa again :smile: :wink:

This makes 8

And if things work right it could happen on my birthday :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

17 Likes

Iā€™m a ginger. I donā€™t know how else to be.

4 Likes

:heart: congrats gramps!!

4 Likes