WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Awwww! Congrats to you all! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

That’s Mr gramps thank you JK

I’m just so shickled I could tit.

6 Likes

Hon being his wife makes you gullible tolerant and well a saintess by default. We love ya both.

4 Likes

They actually stopped by and told us last week or 10 days ago we were under strict orders to keep it quiet till they did the official announcement. Anyway when they told us I looked directly at my DIL and said “Have you figured what causes this yet” it’s fun to make a 30ish year old woman blush like a shy virgin. My son and I cracked up, I got THE eye from wifey. lol :wink:

10 Likes

Awwww!!! Congratulations!!!

4 Likes

At least someone understands!! :joy:

4 Likes

Of course I understand with my mouth I have to understand understand when to duck or run. lmao

5 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

thanks, sorry I missed the notification when you said it.

3 Likes

rz0h1

DQ6jG_s-200x150

Awesome!

6 Likes

What made me smile today? Absolutely nothing! I had to spend $1000.00 for a sick Chihuahua, My wife manages somehow to kill the vacuum cleaner had to spend more money on a new vacuum cleaner , I had to catch up on yard work in a 102 degree weather um yeah… nothing made me smile today

3 Likes

Wow that sucks! But look at the bright side, lots of people would have been screwed. it may have sucked but you could get the dog taken care of you replaced the vacuum and you where physically able to do the yard work!

6 Likes

wow that’ really optimistic ! Seriously… you are absolutely right it all worked out

5 Likes

I got carded too a few days ago ( I’m 63) kinda cool actually

9 Likes

Sweet! That must have made your week!

2 Likes

New family members! Each kiddo chose their own fish and named it.

Megan:

Rainbow:

Bubbles:

Timmy Awesome (my favorite name of them all!):

10 Likes

:joy: Timmy awesome! I love it!

3 Likes

Those are purty fishies!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

We came home after being out for a couple of hours to find a couple paper cups from Arby’s destroyed on the living room floor, but a 3/4 box of opened Girl Scout cookies safely still on the couch(totally MY fault!) Bloodhounds aren’t too bright! :joy:

6 Likes

Right?! The 4 year old’s naming skillz are on point! :joy:

5 Likes