WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

5 Likes

They didnā€™t see the appeal. But in their defense, the only from of reference they had was his role in The Spongebob Movie.
IMG_3424

3 Likes

Fun week! I was stung by something (presumably a bee) on monday and had a fairly bad allergic reaction. Tuesday I had a run-in with a very spring-loaded tree and the side of my faceā€¦ Wednsday I nearly hit a COW that had gotten out and wandered through the fog onto a country road and finally Thursday I was stung AGAIN! Iā€™m smilling today because Iā€™m alive! Next week has got to improve on this one for sure.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a rough week!! Take it easy and enjoy the weekend!

4 Likes

Wow bro! You need to be more careful!

4 Likes

Your hubby said I could if I do it from here. lmao :cg

4 Likes

How about the package of Rib Eye Steaks that I bought that didnā€™t set on the scale right when they did he label and were weighed at 0.37 lbs Kinda expensive at 11.99 a pound. I paid 4.44 for what ended up being 2.6 lbs should have been 31.17 or something close to it.

7 Likes

Found this on the side of the road, 40in Vizio that actually works fine. :smile: At least it can replace the one my little on bashed in.

*Crap, Iā€™m now having a crisis of conscience, they obvs threw it out because it had lines on it, which was an easy fix for me, and wasnā€™t due to any screen damage. I love the tv, but maybe I should put a note on their door saying it wasnā€™t actually broken, I would hate for my neighbors to go buy a brand new tv when it was such an easy fix. Damn.

11 Likes

My kitten, Kara, just gave my 23 year old cat, Sara, a bath. Usually Kara just wants to play with the old lady and Sara doesnā€™t want any of that play shit and slaps the baby. It was nice seeing them get along for a few moments.

8 Likes

23?!?!!! Thatā€™s amazing!

Extra awesome of ā€œthe kidsā€ to look after ā€œgrannyā€ like that!

4 Likes

Not your fault they didnā€™t know any better.

2 Likes

Damn fun aint it. Last summer I got bit by a baby brown recluse spider. Went to the hospital that day the (a sunday) and the PA in the ED acted like I was being a big baby but I felt like crap. Monday morning Wife took me back in and the Dr almost crapped his pants when he got labs back on me. I spent two day and a night in the hospital over it. So I know how you feel buddy.

1 Like

Thatā€™s so sweet. our Prema lived to be 23 and growing up I had one that made it to 23.

3 Likes

In todays world almost everybody is of the mindset that everything is disposable. Nobody fixes anything anymore. Iā€™d bet the already have a new one because they had to have a ā€œbigger oneā€ Sadly most everything is built that way too. when My 50" went out I called and described the problem the guy told me he knew exactly what the problem was and that it would take him 3 months to get the par and the part was almost $300 and to make any money heā€™d have to charge me 200 to put it in. I ended up buying a 55" for less than $400. Advertised the TV for free and nobody wanted it so I tossed it.

3 Likes

This just canā€™t make you NOT smile!!

2 Likes

Bummer @GPC2012 on the spider And theTV.

1 Like

They arenā€™t related. Lol. Of course I donā€™t blame anyone for making that assumption. Both are blue point siameses.

1 Like

6 Likes

I am very pleased to announce that I start a new job on Tuesday!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

20 Likes

Congrats @Molly_Mcghee , thatā€™s great news!

5 Likes