Thanks, @VapeyMama!!!

3 Likes

Wooop! Well done you! :kissing_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks, @Lolly!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations Molly!!! :confetti_ball: :fireworks:

4 Likes

Congrats. Now you need to prepare for first day questions. Lol.

4 Likes

@Roycevape 's avatar always makes me smile, if not chuckle

6 Likes

When confronted with the news that his 4year old had scribbled on his charts, the seismologist replied “that’s not my fault!”

7 Likes

Congrats @Molly_Mcghee !!!

3 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer!!

Of course this just means that we’ll be able to afford more vape gear!

6 Likes

Well I was getting nervous who was going to be mixing me up some more of this Butterscotch Bourbon when I run out :open_mouth:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Crossing pizza off my next shopping list.

3 Likes

Damn that sounds good!

4 Likes

There could be a ‘Mad Pooper’ in your neighborhood, at least there is for this lady…for god sakes just read this.

5 Likes

Awesome! Congrats :grin:

3 Likes

WTF…! :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I got this message today after I delivered 120mls of Oak Barrel Bourbon Street. This juice has been a true labor of love for me and I love it. But its very nice when someone appreciates something you put a lot of time in.

“That’s the best juice I’ve ever had. It just has a taste that makes it feel more luxurious. More of a commodity to be savored than a habit.
I’ve vaped less today so that I enjoy it more. Lol”

14 Likes

I got a call from the “Microsoft Tech Support” guy. I wish I could remember the conversation word for word or if I had a way to record it because I couldn’t understand half of what he said. What made me smile though was after five minutes of asking him about wind ratings and if it would match my siding he managed to “convince me” that he was talking about my computer. I informed him that I only had the old fashioned kind of windows that isn’t hooked up to my computer. He hung up on me. :smiling_imp:

14 Likes