WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Well thats cool Molly, i am sure you will do great !
My girlfriend works in a hospital aswell as a nurse, can you believe she tested her syringe skills on my arm ?
Am still traumatised… :smile:

4 Likes

You’re braver than I! :laughing:
I don’t even like experienced professional medical personnel getting near me with the damned things!
It’s really ironic AF that I can use them without issue every time I mix. But just the thought of one going into my skin makes me shiver. :flushed:

5 Likes

Trick is to be distracted or look away and relax :slight_smile:

Problem was that i cannot be distracted while she was practicing cause she was telling the steps to do out loud !
I was glad when she gotten her medical degree :rofl:

7 Likes

Or faint. Works for me every time :joy:

8 Likes

I could stick ya faster than you’d feel it! :wink:

4 Likes

A Heaven Gifts gift in the mail.

3 Likes

Sometimes experienced doesn’t mean good!!! I’m both, though. I don’t do many injections anymore. This is a pain management clinic, so the docs do all the injections because they go into joints or the spine.

And I’m really, really good at swabbing for strep and flu. The secret there is, I don’t like to be puked on. :smiley:

6 Likes

Sounds like something @Cutlass92 would say on a romantic night out “This wont hurt a bit did it”

5 Likes

Hahahaha!!! I’ve NEVER heard him say that. It’s more of that John Mellencamp song.

4 Likes

I’m smiling because it’s Friday!

7 Likes

You got that right!

4 Likes

you know how i get big boy!

4 Likes

Here Saturday just started, off asleep :slight_smile:

4 Likes
3 Likes

IMG_3511

8 Likes

Revisiting the success story thread, made me smile this morning.

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/i-quit-smoking-by-vaping-the-date-my-story/?source_topic_id=82607

All that pride and enthusiasm. How can that not put a grin on your face?

Stop by, give them a few likes, and pats on the back.

8 Likes

The pictures from the meet and greet @Cutlass92 and I went to after the drag show the other night.

10 Likes

Pumpkin spice mocha and Staten Island Summer. :yum: Breakfast of champions right there!

9 Likes

I knew it was just a matter of time until the pumpkin spice started showing up in the VM recipes :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m straight up BWB! Love me some pumpkin spice!!!

7 Likes