WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Sneezing pandas and emoji hearts did a pretty good number on me todayšŸ˜

4 Likes

:panda_face: :dash: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

#mysteeeeeeriousāœØ

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonna post now for today and the rest of the week to come, due to the fact that Iā€™ll be smiling for the same reason from the time I open my eyes til the moment I reluctantly shut them again, alllll week and then some.

#sostellaritzsilly
:panda_face::dash::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Metallica kicked ass @ Antwerp, still smiling for a good concert they brought, knowing these guys are pushing mid 50ā€™s !

9 Likes

So I liedā€¦I gotta post again for today cuz I feel like I just have to get this off my chest. I truly canā€™t begin to express how happy I am that after being on the recipe side for so long that I finally came over to the forum. I still donā€™t kno a lot u that well yet (partly my own distractions) but I can still say that Iā€™m over the moon to be a part of this amazing place. Just because I may not be involved in a thread doesnā€™t mean I havenā€™t read it, and everything Iā€™ve read from the start has kindled a love for this place and all u guys/gals that canā€™t be put into mere words. I just felt compelled to let everyone kno that I couldnā€™t imagine not being a part of this community now. So, to everyone helping make this place the a special little dimension we dwell in this fucked up world we live inā€¦massive kudos and much-much love!:relieved:

#glad2behere

13 Likes

#sogladtohaveyou :wink:

11 Likes

I got to go to Targetā€¦ by myself! It was magical. :sparkles: :heart_eyes: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Sounds like it was lovelyā€¦

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

4 Likes

Made me sad. The local vape shop maybe, but Target? Oh, Iā€™m so sorry.

7 Likes

Nah man. You have to understandā€¦
Target has been the new ā€œbath & body worksā€ or ā€œbed, bath, and beyondā€ for chicks for several years now.

FWIW, I donā€™t get it either. :roll_eyes: but hey, it makes them happy. Go with it.

7 Likes

@SmilingOgre this^^ :wink:
Target is my happy place.

6 Likes

I know my wife goes there but I guess I missed the excitement in her tone. She dragged me there once. It was better that Wallmart. I went to one of those once too. Up till then I thought the walking dead was just a TV show.

9 Likes

They have free wifi so I can pretend to shop while I message people, and the kids there arenā€™t mine! Plenty to make me grin!

9 Likes

Oh yeah! Itā€™s far better than Wally-World.
Far less ā€œLCDā€ (lowest common denominator) factor. Typically far younger crowd, thatā€™s heavily female oriented!

Iā€™m not sure exactly whyā€¦ But those Frenchies have excellently and efficiently executed their marketing strategy to the teen to 30-something female crowd. To the point that I have to wonder if thereā€™s something in the air, as well as colors only women can see subconsciously implanted in their store signage. It canā€™t be their commercials aloneā€¦
LMAO

Either way, I enjoy going there to chick watch (the 30-somethings obviously)ā€¦ Ermm I mean, buy cat foodā€¦ eg And occasionally notice the occasional guy getting dragged aroundā€¦ Rofl

6 Likes

sigh aah, yes thereā€™s something about the way Target smells. They probably do pump something into the air but I donā€™t even care. Iā€™ll breath deep and enjoy.

6 Likes

We have a new store called Rural King. Like Farm and Fleet on mega steroids. Unbelievable selection of Grog toys. Makes Cabellas look like a corner drug store.

5 Likes

Makes me sneeze.

4 Likes

Am I not a normal chick? Iā€™d so much rather go to Cabellaā€™s or Tractor Supply than Target. :joy: Or even better, one of our local gun shops! :smiley:

7 Likes

Iā€™ll make my proposal now. My I knock you over the head and drag you home?

4 Likes