WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Everything! I’m in a very happy mood today!
:sparkles: :grin::sparkles:

9 Likes

A great morning/afternoon with a girl I’m head over heels for. I should also add that everyday with her is just #stellar and for wutever reason, today just intensified everything :relieved:

9 Likes

It’s…

FAF0F32A-F81F-4886-8758-8B533A5B6797

5 Likes

That the best! Love that feeling! Feels even better than FRIDAY!! (And I :sparkling_heart: Friday!)

3 Likes

:tada: FRIDAY!!! :tada:

3 Likes

Random strangeness at Giant food…

5 Likes

Absolutely Nothing. I hate everything. :smile:

9 Likes

Except man sushi…

8 Likes

What’s “man sushi?”

3 Likes

I think that would be a naked man named bubba having his way with grubby in his dungeon!

5 Likes

I am so happy to know that my pain salve is making so many people feel better!!! Its a great feeling to give back and help people!!

10 Likes

You don’t want to know.

8 Likes

The, tops of my leg muscles feel like I have had knives shoved into them. It made me smile last night. Today, not so much. :wink:

5 Likes

Right now my 2 year old falling asleep. He is a wild one.

6 Likes

It almost been a month since I’ve bought a pack of cigarettes.

15 Likes

Pics sent to me of my granddaughter and son…
Miss them sooooooo much and can’t wait to see them for Thanksgiving!

19 Likes

What a sweetheart!

5 Likes

Phone conversation left me buried in smiles and grins :grin:

4 Likes

I finished my Thanksgiving shopping (except for the Brussels sprouts and balsamic vinaigrette that I forgot…guess I was distracted…)! Now I can kick back and relax until Thursday (and make my roomate pick up the forgotten items…lol)!

5 Likes

Your holiday pre-planning skills leave me in awe! I got my order from Lightning Vapes and used my recently acquired Avid Artisan Daedalus to spin up my first Clapton wires. I am sure I had a stupid grin the entire time I was wrapping the coils and especially when I took that first hit and it tasted so good. :slight_smile: Now that made me smile today.

4 Likes