WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

I got the member badge today.

20 Likes

Hearing nice comments last weekend due to the 1st new preformance with my new band.
Sounded good ;):guitar::guitar:

17 Likes

Let me lick that off for you

3 Likes

Iā€™m smiling right now because Iā€™m omw to an interview for a nursing desk job! I havenā€™t worked in awhile due to a spinal cord injury but thatā€™s what I love about nursing!! You can take time off and come back to an awesome job when youā€™re ready! Iā€™m so ready now!! Iā€™m a little, well alot nervous rite now. Lets get this, yay!!

21 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Good luck!! :four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

Knock em dead!!! Best of luck!! :hugs:

9 Likes

It went greatā€¢ā€¢!! This is the perfect fitting job for me!!! No more running at all!! Ahhhh I love it and I sure hope I get it!!
Hows ur new job going?

14 Likes

She probably sticking needles and pins into pepole ! :astonished:

7 Likes

She probably is actually! Poking n prodding too

6 Likes

Iā€™m still loving my new job. And I have actually been sticking needles in people lately! :joy: Itā€™s a great practice to work for and we have some fan-freaking-tastic doctors. A lot of crazy patients, too, but youā€™ll have that everywhere! Am I right, @Jazzy_girl? I actually just passed the point where Iā€™ve started accruing paid time off, vacation, and sick time. And HOLIDAY pay, just in time for Thanksgiving :blush:

9 Likes

These guys make me smile everyday!

12 Likes

We had a tradition of sorts around Christmas time growing up, Elves delivered a bag of candy and small toys to the door sometime in mid December. I didnā€™t keep the tradition alive with my kids but a large bag was left on the doorstep for them this evening!

10 Likes

Oh yea I actually have seen way too much crazy in my lifetime! The hospitals in the big cities are way beyond anything I ever knew as crazy before nursing!!
Thats awesome getting some PTO! Especially just in time for the holidays!!

8 Likes

I totally just read this :point_up_2: :rofl::laughing::joy:

9 Likes

That would totally be just as cool as elves.

9 Likes

Only if it was ā€œthe early yearsā€ Elvisā€¦

Whoā€™d want to see an old fat guy that ended up dying on the toilet drop a load of candy on their front porch?? :nauseated_face: :rofl:

8 Likes

Ha!! My kids were just talking about Elvis dying on the toiletā€¦ They think itā€™s hilarious (we have weird conversations in my houseā€¦and yeah my kids have a morbid sense of humor)!
Iā€™d be fine with early Elvis or old fat toilet Elvis dropping off a load of candyā€¦ I mean come onā€¦ its Elvis!

11 Likes

I guess Iā€™ll happily remain in the ā€œpre-downhillā€ Elvis (minority) camp then. :laughing:

7 Likes

The front door wide open too so any of us could have seen out the glass door. Iā€™m thinking my mom went full stealth mode and Iā€™d have loved to see it lol but she wonā€™t admit to doing it. So instead of pushing the issue I say ā€œYou know Santaā€™s number can you thank him and the Elves and tell him how happy the kids were?ā€

8 Likes

Smiled watching a little girl skipping to the bus stop. I miss skipping.

13 Likes