WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

That’s awesome, Congratulations. After reading that I remembered Dec. 1st was my 2 year mark.

10 Likes

realising i am still ahead of my planning @ work :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

congratz :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Using some mixing experience at work today to mix up some gelcoat. It only needed 2ml of catylist added to the base I was needing. Found myself wishing I had my scale for accuracy. Still eyeballed it close enough due to some experience gained from somewhere…

11 Likes

Congrats to you as well @Ryuk!!!

Not far behind ya man! :wink:

6 Likes

A few weeks ago, I was chatting with the 13 year old boy when he responded to me with, “yeah, I was like seriously what the fuck?!?” I just stared at him, wide eyed, as the realization of what had just left his lips washed over him. Then I just laughed at him. His relief was so apparent as he sunk into the couch and tried to melt away in his embarrassment! Priceless parenting moments. :blush:

7 Likes

Congratulations right back at you!

3 Likes

My car broke down last week and my mom heard about it and will be driving from N. California to S.California to give me her car that she no longer drives and spending Christmas with my son and I. That made me smile big time!

12 Likes

And rise you will!

11 Likes

And the “rise” is both overdue, and anxiously awaited! You’re a sweetheart, and don’t deserve…
Well, let’s just say that I’m thrilled to “have you back” and participating! :grinning: :hugs: :+1:

Welcome home!

13 Likes

Here’s to a zillion more smiles! :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

“I’m so happy, cause today I found my friends, their in my head” :smile:

12 Likes

You go Girl! Rise above the whole mess and no Dick Heads allowed!!!

10 Likes

Git on wif yo bad self!!! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Thanks guys n girls :hugs: Always appreciated.
@Lostmarbles Lol, it will be a pleasure

7 Likes

I dont think you were on your own dear :wink: onwards and upwards as they say :grin:

7 Likes

I woke up this morning and saw the tree skirt in a large lump in the middle of the room instead of under the tree. So I picked it up to put it back when there was a little thump. The kitten had been playing with it last night and had decided to take a nap in it. Now she is covered in glitter. Sparkly kitty.

10 Likes

Too cute!!

3 Likes

I should buy her an elf costume.

3 Likes

Not if you want her to continue liking you… lol

2 Likes