WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Oh my, What a little sweet heart :heart:
Very cute girls !

4 Likes

4 days off has me smiling!

6 Likes

Beyond cute, and nothing’s better than having a brother or sister.

4 Likes

First off, lovely kiddos Pugs! Man do I miss my kids when they were smallies!

OK, the joke. Sure, posted it once already, but what the heck.

Boy: Dear Santa- Please send me a little brother for Christmas.

Santa: Send me your mother.

8 Likes

9 Likes

A drum and a cymbal fall off a cliff…

4 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

So I was sitting around waiting for the temperature to rise so I could go out and get shit for Christmas dinner when I realized the kitten was missing. Since our older cat was just chilling I assumed she went into a bedroom or curled up in a hamper or something like that. So once the temp got high enough, I stood up and the back of my hoodie felt heavier than usual and I started hearing little kitten whimpers. The friggin kitten decided to take a nap in my hood. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Not today but yesterday won a game of ice hockey :tada:
Been a while and love the tast of victory tough my back is killing me today :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

My awesome wife giving me all the pieces to put this little set up in place for Christmas. Desk, lights, shelves, and lil fan under the desk. She gained many many points for this.:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

17 Likes

So freakin’ nasty!!!

Yet so funny

2 Likes

Kinda like a natural form of ass wax.

3 Likes

Joined the ELR facebook group.

6 Likes

My 4 year old. He turned on Youtube, found “if I had a million dollars” by the barenaked ladies, and kept playing the “haven’t you always wanted a monkey” part over and over, while singing along. :laughing: This kid just kills me! :monkey_face:

10 Likes

one of my goddaughers reading her 1st, self written new year letter to me :hugs::hugs::hugs:

8 Likes

I decided to try making my own mudslides. Needless to say due to practicing I am pretty shitfaced.

10 Likes

We had them on New Years Day.
I was using heavy cream too. We actually started off with baileys coffees with the cream floaters, then made black russians, white russians and mudslides.
Needless to say, I was lit!

2 Likes

This made me smile tonight.
It is my husbands birthday and he wanted me to help him with his B’day dinner. We had fun cooking it, but those shallots will make anyone cry. Lol.

7 Likes