WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

in a scenario where u opened an antique dresser drawer and there was a midget laying in it then sure me too!

5 Likes

I was thinking that too, price $1.00, shipping $2000.00.
Iā€™d get a free road trip! :slight_smile: MomaCos said no, and the car is in her name :frowning:

3 Likes

Slingblade reference :wink:

3 Likes

Just got a $70 pair of jeans for $14, and then on my way home I was going 20 over the limit, sped right past a trooper, and didnā€™t get pulled over. Iā€™m feeling lucky today!! :tada:

6 Likes

Finished this today! About 3 months in the making all told. I cast the resin, including a pine cone I picked up myself, stabilized and milled. Missing only a tool to tighten the 510ā€¦ on itā€™s way though. Thanks for the help and inspiration @Whiterose0818!

23 Likes

Yeah, I had that too. Except it was with the Daniel twins. You know Cynthia and Brittany.

Yes way out of my leauge.

6 Likes

Loving the new Mentor Group avatar add on :grin:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty freaking cool. Iā€™m envious of the talent.

1 Like

Thanks man! Not much talent really itā€™s more gravity and patience. If you
have access to a few basic tools (sander, band saw, drill etc) and a not so
basic milling machine. You too can do it! I made a vacuum chamber from an
old fridge motor and bought and modified a pressurized paint pot for the
acrylic to cure properly. Other then that, its just a pine cone I picked up
off the ground and some chollo cactus from ebay for $6. Ohā€¦and
alumiliteā€¦and cactus juice. Well, it took me 3 months! It is fun though.
If your ever interested in getting a setup going just let me know, maybe I
can save you some pain in start up. Peace man!

4 Likes

Thanks for the offer. I love making stuff even when I have absolutely no clue as to what Iā€™m doing. When I have questions, I will hit you up.

3 Likes

Today makes 2 years since I joined ELR and itsā€™ wonderful family :smile: When I reached my first year I updated my profile pic and background so figured I make it a yearly thing. Plus, I kept getting myself confused with @anon28032772 at times :rofl: (they say We Are Legion for a reason lol).

PSā€¦super happy to see @BoyHowdy back!

20 Likes

better? :grin:

10chars

7 Likes

hahahaha awesome!

7 Likes

Finding my way back here! :kissing_heart:

21 Likes

Just thinking of my old friend @Pattie
And good to see @BoyHowdy back

10 Likes

My absence was partly your fault my friend , it was you that talked me into buying the Strat!:+1:
I also have been thinking about our friend @Pattie.

7 Likes

LOL
How are you doing with that STRAT ???

5 Likes

I love it , but donā€™t expect to see me on stage anytime soon!:disappointed_relieved:
I should have stuck with it thirty years ago , hard for me to pick up new things now.I do have fun though.:fist:

4 Likes

Yeah I just posted some Jose Feliciano videos Iā€™m still amazed at how well he plays guitar

4 Likes

I put new front brake pads on my car yesterday, and they donā€™t squeak anymore.

11 Likes