WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Still beats 7 inches of snow.

4 Likes

Glad you made it safely, went thru Atlanta again in June 2017. And I swear its the worst driving experience every time. Rain,snow,sleet or Sun. I go thru Atlanta on my way up to Tennessee 2 times a yr. Every time Iā€™m white knuckling the dang steering wheel, I always take a zanex when Iā€™m getting close to there. And usually have to take another once outta of Atlanta. I cringe when I see the Atlanta sign lmao.

4 Likes

I have to do it in two weeks, Iā€™m purposefully going through there late at night. I just hear way too much bad stuff about the traffic.

2 Likes

Seems the best time is late,late at night to 2-3 am during the week. Iā€™m willing to drive outta Florida avoid Atlanta at all costs and take the extra few hrs. To go thru Alabama into Tennessee

3 Likes

Thatā€™s how I came down here but its 300 miles out of my way and an extra day on the Interstate.

1 Like

Had to drive through ATL during rush hour while the freeway was still shut down last year. That crap ainā€™t fun even when all highways are open. Ugliness. I did smile at how many people hated me for driving the speed limit in a big old conversion van. No respect!!!

3 Likes
3 Likes

The neighbors just came over banging on the door of my camper asking me if I was ok. It seems one of the happy campers a couple of rows over thought my camper was on fire because I was chucking clouds and it looked like smoke was billowing out of the window. Ba ha ha ha ā€¦ oh that was a good one.

15 Likes

Being back on a four day work week and itā€™s Friday! Someone give me a old Milwaukee!

6 Likes

Did you mean Coors? (See what I did there?)

So today I put some Skittles in the squonk bottle that still had a little Caramel Custard in itā€¦They melded into a neat little synthesis of bright sweetness with heavy custardy baseā€¦ I think I see my next flavor chase materializingā€¦ May be one of those ā€˜you put peanut butter in my chocolateā€™ moments.

9 Likes

What I always loved was when some inconsiderate ass blew by me in the parking lot while I was putting chains on the duel chains and I got a shlush bath so much fun.

3 Likes

He really meant Single Malt Scotch

4 Likes

I love it, got a smile, my new mod was shipped today

14 Likes

Loved my iPV8 for more than a year daily until I got the GBOX and squonked. Great mod!

3 Likes

Good to hear, I love my IPV400 daily for half a year so far, the Smok GX 2/4 Took the big nap two weeks ago, Had fewer hours on it than the IPV. Thatā€™s the third and last Smok Iā€™ve had or ever will have. No more of them for me.

5 Likes

Still use my ipv8 daily - they are a great mod. Wish I had the blue one not the red :grinning:

9 Likes

A huge thanks and props to EightVape. My first order and am so very happy to do dusiness with them

ļ€ļ…

8 Likes

I wanted the red crackle, but gave up on it before I decided for sure what and where to buy from. VapeEight has them, not sure about their international shipping though.

4 Likes

@GPC2012 Now that I see your pics, Iā€™m really starting to like the crackle finish.

7 Likes

Went for the less crackly finish.

11 Likes